Menstruation at least during puberty is a very common gynecologic phenomenon. So why is menstruation so little and how to overcome this phenomenon?
1. What is less menstruation and erratic during puberty?
Menstrual disorders are general descriptive concepts for all phenomena such as irregular menstruation, menstruation,amnication and menstruation. Menstruation is less at puberty when the amount of menstruation suddenly decreases compared to the menstrual cycle in the previous months and tends to decrease steadily over time.
Even and stable menstruation varies from person to person, but usually lasts between 28-32 days, the duration of menstruation varies over 3 to 7 days. The normal amount of blood lost during a menstruation is between 60 -80ml. Menstruation is less erratic, the amount of menstrual blood lost is only half or a third of the size compared to stable months, specifically the amount of menstruation only ranges from 20 – 30ml.
However, it is often difficult for women to determine how much menstruation decreases each month. To know how much menstruation decreases, you can rely on the number of days of "red light" and the amount of blood permeated. If the number of menstrual days is too small (only from 2 days to 3 days) or the amount of blood permeating the tamer is too little, it is most likely a manifestation of less menstruation and erratic .
In addition, menstrual blood color also reflects the phenomenon of menstruation is erratic or not. Most often, menstruation will come out a lot in the early days and be red, until most of the time it will turn dark red, slightly brownish. If menstruation is less, brown or blackish brown, it is an abnormal phenomenon, which should be considered, examined and found the exact cause.
Note: If menstruation is less and dark brown, but lasts for days, it is a sign of menstruation.
2. Why does menstruation come out less?
Menstruation causes many inconveniences for females but their presence is extremely important for health in general and the reproduction system in particular. When menstruation appears, it proves that the girl has reached puberty and is capable of reproduction. Menstruation is at least a signal that the body is unstable. Specifically, here are the effects of menstruation at least during puberty:
- Due to frequent experiencing stress, anxiety, psychological instability, body fatigue, erratic diet;
- The deficiency of some of the necessary vitamins associated with the active needs of the female genitals also leads to less menstruation during puberty;
- Due to the function of the genitals in minors is not complete;
- Disorders in the lower glands and sedate glands: These are two regions that are capable of affecting the development of the ovaries, where the hormones estrogen and progesterone are secreted. Therefore, when these two regions are disturbed, it can cause the structure of the lining of the uterus to change, leading to less menstruation during puberty or some other menstrual disorder;
- Due to ovarian diseases: The most common is polycystic ovary syndrome;
- Because the uterine membrane peels off abnormally in diseases such as cervical inflammation, uterine fibroids…
3. How to overcome menstruation at least during puberty
At the beginning of puberty and the oncular appearance of menstruation, girls need to pay more attention to the care of the body, especially the closed area. The following tips can help to avoid less menstruation and erratic during puberty:
- Build a scientific, reasonable, nutrient-filled diet, avoid hot spicy foods;
- Drink enough water. Every day it is necessary to drink at least 1.5 -2 liters of water. Limit the use of beverages containing stimulants such as alcohol, beer, coffee …;
- Practice physical exercise regularly, fit, avoid prolonged stress and fatigue;
- Daily clean and properly clean the enclosure. Do not rinse deep inside the vagina;
- Keep the enclosed area always dry and cool;
- Change panties 1 – 2 times / day. Choose the right type of panties for your size;
- During the menstrual days, it is necessary to change the tam tamer every 4-6 hours. Do not abuse the type of tam tam tam tamer daily.
As soon as abnormal signs are noticed in the closed area, especially menstruation is less erratic accompanied by symptoms such as severe abdominal pain, fatigue … you need to go to the hospital to be examined, determine the exact cause and have appropriate and timely treatment, avoid affecting the likelihood of pregnancy.
When you have menstrual disorders or other gynecological diseases, you should register for the basic gynecological pathology screening package implemented by Share99 International Health Hub. The examination package helps customers detect inflammatory diseases early for easy, inexpensive treatment; screening and early detection of gynecologic cancer such as cervical cancer.
Share99 has always been a highly appreciated hospital for examination, screening and treatment of gynecological diseases, thanks to the investment in professional and medical qualifications of the medical staff; equipped with the most advanced medical equipment, applying diagnostic and treatment techniques according to international standards; professional, dedicated service, civilized and modern hospital space. Especially for hidden and difficult-to-say diseases such as gynecology, Share99 is committed to ensuring respect for privacy, comfort and confidentiality of the best information for customers.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- What is menstrual delay?
- Irregular menstruation due to polycystic ovaries is okay
- Very early signs that you are pregnant