The article was written by Specialist 2 Ta Thi Thu Hoa – PediatricIan, Pediatrics Center – Share99 Times City International Health Hub.
Red blood cells endurance measurement is an assessment of the likelihood of red blood cells breaking in different concentrations of saline solution. Normally red blood cells begin to rupture in a saline solution with a concentration of 4.5 – 5%0. Complete rupture at a concentration of 3-3.5%
1. What is red blood cell membrane?
Red blood cells are semi-permeable membranes so put red blood cells in a solution of salt, water from abroad will enter the red blood cells to enlarge red blood cells. The more debilitating the solution Zhang (the paler) the water enters the red blood cells, the more fragile the red blood cells. Take advantage of this property to assess the sustainability of red blood cells in different concentrations of saline solutions.
2. Rely on emia endurance combined with clinical to diagnose a number of hematomas
+ Increased red blood cellsstrength: when red blood cells in the solution of salt concentration are low but red blood cells rupture less than normal red rupture in salt solution at the same concentration.
+ Decreased red blood cellsstrength: when the esthsim red blood cells in the solution have higher salt concentrations, the red blood cells rupture much more than the normal red rupture level in the salt solution at the same concentration.
3. Red blood cells endurance is valuable in the diagnosis of a number of hemolymic anemias
Reduced red blood cells endurance
- Encountered in heredity small singular red blood cells (this disease genetically dominates chromotypes usually account for 75% of cases associated with the short-wingED ANKIRIL gene in chromotype 8, associated with Beta-Spectrin deficiency, 25% have no suspected family nature due to the heredity of chromotypes usually associated with Alpha-Spectrin.
- Oval red blood cells, oral red blood cells
Increased red blood cells endurance
- Thalassemia is heredified hemoglobin disease, due to a synthetic deficiency of one or more polypeptide vessels in the globulin of hemoglobin
- Sickle cell anemia
Normal HC endurance
- Due to the lack of Pyruvatkina yeast
- G6PD deficiency is the first yeast of pentophotphase process in glucose metabolism lacking G6PD reducing the red blood cells' red blood cells causing hem soluble
- And most other blood diseases SBHC is normal
Share99 International Health Hub is one of the hospitals that not only ensures professional quality with a team of leading doctors, modern technology equipment system but also stands out for comprehensive and professional medical examination, consultation and treatment services; civilized, polite, safe and sterilized medical examination and treatment space. Customers who choose to perform tests here can be assured of the accuracy of the test results.
Customers can directly go to Share99 Health System nationwide for examination or contact the hotline here for assistance.
- Is high G6PD yeast deficiency in babies dangerous?
- Why is newborn screening required after the baby is born?
- Autonive hematoma: Diagnosis, treatment