Patients with meningocococ meningitis if cured are still at risk of permanent injuries such as brain damage, deafness … greatly affects the life of the patient. Therefore, vaccination against meningoctis BC is essential.
1. What is Mengoc BC meningitis?
Mengoc BC meningococcal disease is an acute infectious disease caused by neisseria meningitidis, which causes serious meningitis and brain damage, and mortality in people with this disease accounts for about 50% of cases if not treated.
The transmission route of BC meningoctis is through the respiratory tract when the healer inhales respiratory secreties containing pathogens, close and long-term contact such as kissing, sneezing or coughing on someone, living near the sick person, sharing food, drinks, items with the carrier.
The average incubation period for meningocillitis BC is 4 days, but in some cases it can range from 2 to 10 days, the symptoms of meningococ meningitis are often:
- Body fatigue, sudden high fever
- Severe, persistent headaches; neck stiffness
- Nausea or vomiting
- Discomfort when encountering white light
- Drowsiness or difficulty awakening
- Joint pain
- Confusion or change of mind
- Red rash in the skin (when you press on the skin without losing the rsion, it can be a sign of very dangerous blood poisoning).
Some other symptoms of child meningitis are:
- Bulging, cold limbs
- Moaning, persistent
- Easy to stimulate;
- Rapid breathing, folding, convulsions
- Sleeping chickens
- The skin rash turns blue or gray
BC meningocococtis is a highly fatal disease, which requires early hospitalization. Therefore, when seeing symptoms of suspected disease, it is necessary to take the patient to a medical facility for timely treatment.
2. Learn about the Mengoc BC meningoc encephalitis vaccine
In order to prevent meningoctis BC,avoid spreading in the community, people need to perform good personal hygiene, especially actively vaccinate children against meningoctis BC.
2.1. Uses of Mengoc BC meningocitis vaccine
Mengoc BC vaccine is manufactured by CuBa, imported to Vietnam and vaccinated in service vaccination rooms. The Mengoc BC vaccine is effective against Group B and C Mengoc meningocitis. This vaccine is available for children 6 months and older and adults up to 45 years old.
2.2. Dosage of Mengoc BC meningococococular vaccine
Each dose of 0.5ml of the Mengoc BC meningocular meningitis vaccine contains: Group B meningoc meningococular protein; Group C meningocococular cortex polysaccharides; Aluminium hydroxide gel; Thiomersal; Sodium chloride; Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate; Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate; water injection.
The dosage of the Mengoc BC meningocitis vaccine is as follows:
- The injection schedule consists of 2 doses, injected from 6 to 8 weeks apart. Inject the 2nd dose to achieve a level of protection.
- This vaccine is used to inject subjects who are at least 6 months to 45 years old.
2.3. Side effects of Mengoc BC meningocitis vaccine
Some side effects that may occur after the Mengoc BC vaccination are noted are as follows:
- Local reactions such as pain, rash, and injection area stiffness are usually mild and have different frequency. These reactions are usually mild, appear 24 hours after injection and self-cure within 72 hours (local reactions with stronger levels may also appear).
- Symptoms of the whole body: Discomfort; headache; drowsiness; fever above 38 degrees Celsius is rare, if any, it will expire within 2 days.
- Symptoms of body as well as local will decrease after the 2nd dose of injection.
Dangerous levels of BC meningoctis can be life-threatening for healthy children within 24 hours. Patients with meningocococtis, if cured, will also leave permanent injuries such as brain damage, consciousness,… affecting the patient's life. Therefore, vaccination against the disease is essential.
Share99 International Health Hub provides vaccination services against meningoc meningitis. The advantages of vaccination at Share99 include:
- Clients will be examined by specialists, fully screened for health and physical issues, advice on vaccines and vaccination regimens, how to monitor and care after vaccination before prescribing vaccinations according to the latest recommendations of the Ministry of Health / World Health Organization to ensure the best and safest effect for children.
- A team of experienced, professional pediatric doctors and nurses, understand the child's psychology and apply effective pain relief to the child during vaccination.
- 100% of vaccination customers are monitored 30 minutes after vaccination and re-evaluated before leaving.
- Be monitored before, during and after vaccination at Share99 Health System and always have emergency ekip ready to coordinate with the vaccination department to handle cases of anaphylalacticshock, respiratory failure – stop cyclic, ensure timely treatment, the right regimen when something happens.
- The vaccination room is airy, has a play area, helps customers feel comfortable like walking around and have a good mentality before and after vaccination.
- Vaccines are imported and stored in modern cold storage systems, with COLD chains meeting GSP standards, keeping the vaccine in the best condition to ensure quality.
- For child customers, parents will receive a reminder message before the date of vaccination and the child's vaccination information will be synchronized with the national immunization information system.
Share99 International Health Hub is offering a package vaccination program with a variety of vaccines for a variety of subjects, from infants, young children, adults, women before and during pregnancy.
Particularly in December 2019, Share99 is free of charge for newborn Hepatitis B vaccination (immediately after birth) for babies when registering for the Package for children from 0-1 year old or from 0-2 years old.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- 4 groups of bacteria that cause meningococcal inflammation
- List of common infectious diseases
- List of group A infectious diseases