Vasectile vasectation or vasectile removal is a way of disrupting the vasectile that leads to no sperm during each ionization when men have sex, which can be taken once and has a lifelong contraceptive effect.
Male sterilization by tightening or cutting the vasectitis is a simple and safe surgical procedure, which has a high contraceptive effect of up to 99.5%, which does not affect neither health nor sexual activity in men at all.
In case men do not have the need to have more children, voluntarily use the method of radicalization and have been consulted carefully before deciding, it is quite possible to carry out male sterilization by tightening and cutting the vasectitis.
1. Subjects are not sterilized by vasectation and vasectitism
Some cases of contraintency with male sterilization methods are not absolutely contraintrained, but men need to know before making the right decision. According to specialists, contraindicing cases include:
- Caution should be exercised if men show signs such as pre-traumatic scrotal injuries, swollen scrotum due to varicose veins ofthe testicles , testicles lost on one side. Men with medical diseases such as diabetes, depression or at a young age
- Postpone male sterilization if men show signs such as swelling of the penis headache, duct, testicles or testel infections, body infections or elephant leg edema
- Special preparation is required when men show signs of inguinal hernia ,aids or blood clot disorders
2. Procedure for tightening or cutting the vasectant
Men wishing to sterilize by the method of tightening, cutting vasectitism need to be listened to, shared and thoroughly learn about male sterilization. Customers are explained the sterilization process and sign a voluntary petition for sterilization before the procedure.
2.1 Pre-procedure examination
The doctor will examine if the customer is correct, and ask about the history of disease, general examination of the whole body, cardimonary, abdominal, examination of the spawning area, genitals such as scrotum, testicles, epidestum … at the same time are carried out tests and instructions for cleanliness of the genital area and thighs, wearing clean panties before performing male sterilization.
At the right time and the customer is ready, the male sterilization procedure by the method of cutting, vasectling can be done with the following basic steps:
- Preparation for the procedure: Clean the surgical area, cut pubic hair, use antiseptic solution to clean the genital area
- Analgesic in male sterilization: Local anesthesia with Lidocain 1%
- Carry out knife-free sterilization techniques
- Monitor and guide clients immediately after male sterilization surgery
3. Some attention after performing tightening, cutting the vasectitis
After the procedure, customers may experience severe pain in the scrotum but no pain (it is recommended to wear tight panties for the first few days for a sense of comfort). Small bags containing ice can be used to apply to the area around the scrotum to reduce painful swelling. It is recommended to avoid heavy labor for the first 1-2 days and always keep the incision clean and dry. It is possible to bathe after 24 hours but avoid wetting the incision. After 3 days it is possible to wash the incision with soap.
After 1 week it is possible to have normal sex but can still get pregnant. To ensure, customers need to visit immediately if there are signs such as fever, bleeding, purulent incisions, painful swelling in the incision does not decrease.
During and after performing a vasectation, cutting of the male sterilized vasectis, men may present with a number of complications such as bleeding during the procedure, anaesthetic reactions, painful swelling, post-surgical hematoma, bacterial infections and later complications that can be testesitis,sperm granuloma. Therefore, monitoring after sterilization is essential for early detection of complications and timely treatment. In addition, there may be prolonged pain (2%), usually no more than 1 year or possible regret after male sterilization.
Thus, it is important before deciding on male sterilization that men need to learn, consult carefully as well as have follow-up after the procedure to ensure safety and health later.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Sterilization in men and women: What to know
- Vasectitis: Benefits and Risks
- Can you connect the ovulation tube to continue giving birth?