Artificial insefining and in vism in vism fertilization are both methods of assisted reproduction for rare couples. The main differences between this method are: in vi vismable fertilization has a lot of processes including egg stimulation, egg poking, fertilization and embryo transfer; meanwhile, artificial insevenously injects only sperm into the uterus to reduce the time it takes for sperm to reach the egg.
1. Who is artificial insefining instability?
The likelihood of a couple's pregnancy depends on various factors. Artificial insemination (Intrauterine insemination and abbreviated as IUI) is commonly used for couples with:
- Sperm donor. For women who need to use donor sperm for pregnancy, IUI is most commonly used to support pregnancy. The donor's sperm sample was frozen for storage and thawed before the IUI procedure.
- Unsym cause infertility. IUI is usually taken as a first treatment for unsym causeless infertility in combination with drugs that cause ovulation.
- Infertility associated with endometriosis. For endometriosis infertility, using drugs to stimulate ovulation is of good quality and combined with IUI techniques is often the first treatment for infertility in these cases.
- Males are rarely late. The results of the husband's semen showed that the sperm density was below average, the sperm decreased movement or abnormalities in size and shape, the IUI technique can overcome some of these problems because low-quality sperm has been filtered out and only normal sperm remains and is capable of moving quickly.
- Cervical factors cause infertility. Mucus produced by the cervical at intervals of ovulation provides the ideal environment for sperm to move from the vagina into the fallopian tubes. However, if the cervical mucus is too thick, it can interfere with the journey of sperm. Besides, the cervical can also prevent sperm from coming to the egg when the cervical scarring due to biopedic techniques or other techniques that cause the cervical to thicken. When IUI is performed, it will directly insert sperm into the uterus without passing through the cervical and increase the number of sperm present in the uterus to increase the rate of fertilization.
- Ovulation factor causes infertility. IUI techniques can also be performed for women who suffer from infertility due to ovulation problems, including not ovulding or reducing the number of eggs.
- Women are allergic to semen. However, this is a rare case because the woman is allergic to proteins found in semen. In case of ioning into the vagina will cause redness, burning and swelling where the semen comes into contact with the vaginal mucosa. If a condom is used, it is possible to protect the woman from allergies but not get pregnant. Therefore the IUI technique is effective with these cases because the protein in the semen was removed before the sperm was introduced into the uterus.
2.Who is in vismable fertilization in which?
In vitro fertilization is a series of complex techniques used to support reproduction or prevent genetic diseases from parents to the fetus.
Common cases in which IVF is usually in place include:
- Decreased fertility in women over 40 years of age
- Clogged or damaged ovop
- Decreased ovarian function
- Uterine fibroids
- Male infertility such as decreased sperm number or abnormalities in the shape of sperm
- Unsym cause infertility
- IUI failed
- Parents can also opt for IVF if they are at risk of transmiting genetic disorders to their children. In the laboratory the doctor can check for genetic abnormalities of the lungs and, after that, transplant the embryo only without genetic defects.
3. What is the difference between IVF and IUI?
3.1 Implementation process
Artificial inse fertilization is the technique in which sperm is introduced directly into the uterus. The procedure is carried out at ovulation and can be carried out after ovulation is detected. Higher sperm density near where the egg is waiting will help increase the chances of conception.
The IVF process is a little more complicated. During IVF, adult eggs are taken from the ovaries and fertilized with laboratory sperm. After that, the fertilized egg or embryo will be transferred to the uterus. A full IVF cycle takes about three weeks. Sometimes these steps are divided into different sections, and the process can take longer.
3.2 Success rate
IVF is the most effective form of assisted reproduction, but IUI can be a much more affordable option for couples. Determining which technique is better will depend on a few different factors depending on the couple.
The success of both of these techniques may depend on the age of the woman, the causes of infertility and other factors. The average success rate for IUI when using birth drugs is 8-15% per cycle for patients under 35 years of age and decreases to only 2-5% for patients over 40 years of age. For IVF, the success rate is much higher, ranging from 40-45% for patients under the age of 35 and down to 15% for patients over the age of 42.
3.3 In terms of cost and duration
IVF techniques take longer and are more expensive than IUI. If more embryos are transferred into the uterus, IVF can lead to multiple fetuses (also known as multiple pregnancies).
Located in Share99 International Health Hub, Share99 IVF Assisted Reproduction Unit is supported technically from many other rooms such as Stem Cell Research Institute and Gene Technology, Pediatric Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology Department… should constantly update the development of new techniques in the treatment of rare diseases.
Equipped with modern equipment, clean air system according to international standards to ensure lab quality, single implant system optimizes the quality of workpieces, improves the success rate for each cycle of in vismable inse fertilization.
Perform most advanced assisted reproduction techniques in the world: ICSI (injection of sperm into ovule cells); support for membrane drainage workpieces; reproduction reserves: freezingembryos, freezing,freezing ovules to help customers proactively give birth at will, transfer embryos on the 5th day, minimize pregnancy; male infertility techniques (PESA, MESA, TEFNA, TESE)
Besides advanced assisted reproduction methods, a team of good doctors in the country and the world, with prestige and long experience in the field of rare and late has the role of deciding the success of IVF Share99: TS.BS To Minh Huong – Director of the Center (Former General Director of Hanoi Health Hub of Maternity), Ms. Le Thi Phuong Lan (Former General Director of National Center for Assisted Reproduction), Dr. Jean Clément Sage – Specialist with 30 years of assisted reproduction experience in France.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
Article reference source: mayoclinic.org, azfertility.com, healthline.com
How does in vi vism fertilization take place?
- Processes and factors affecting the success rate of in vi vism in vism fertilization
- [Share99 Times City] Share99 successfully screened embryos to help parents carrying thalassemia genes to give birth to healthy babies
- Endometriosis: When to operate?