Neomistity in the cervical macromolith (CIN) is an abnormal growth of the cell that covers the cervical. These lesions are also known as prec toccinable lesions, CIN can cure itself or develop into cancer. Early detection screening, treatment and CNI monitoring help prevent cervical cancer.
1. What is neoclassicality in the cervical macromist tissue?
Neo anyerity in the cervical carcina (CIN) is a condition in which the carcinating cells in the cervical grow abnormally, also known as dyscinous, the cells that spawn do not follow the control of the body. This is a manifestation of pre-cervical cancer, which has not yet invaded the buffer tissue, most of the site appears to be the transitional region of the cervical, the boundary between the paved carthm and the cylindrical carthm.
Neo any neodestality in cervical tissue (CIN) is most common in women between the ages of 30-50 years.
2. Neo neoclassical classification in cervical a macromthynthym
Based on the degree of development, the width of the lesion divides the neoclassical in the cervical macromisti description into 3 types:
- Neoclassical in cervical mothm level 1 (CIN1): Abnormal cellcinating cells occupy 1/3 of the lower layer of cervical tissue.
- Neoclassical in cervical mothm level 2 (CIN2): Abnormal thƣờng 2/3 of the lower layer of cervical mothm.
- Neoclassical in cervical tissue level 3 (CIN3): Abnormal cellular cells occupy the entire layer of cervical tissue, cancer in the athist also years in CIN3.
In addition, in order to be similar to the results of the cellular test and convenient in handling, people also tend to divide this lesion into the following 2 types: lesions in the low-paved pattern and lesions in the high-altitude paved pattern
3. Causes and risk factors for the disease
The causes of pre-cervical cancer are infections of at least 1 tuyp of high-risk HPV virus in the genitals including: 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 62, 68 …
Favorable factors include:
- Early sex, sex with many people.
- Have many children.
- Improper cleaning of the enclosure.
- Chronic cervical inflammation, sexually transmitted infections.
- Poor nutritional conditions.
- Smoking, diabetes mellitus, natural immunos immunos decline or suffering from…
4. Neo neoclassical developments in cervical a macromistes
The natural course of pre-cancer depends on the degree of:
- CIN1 can regress itself thanks to the body's immune response after a few years, which can also develop and the rate of development into invasive cancer is about 1%.
- CIN 2 has about 43% of cases of self-degeneration, which develops into invasive cancer of about 5%.
- CIN3 has a lower likelihood of degeneration of about 32% and a 12% greater rate of cancer development.
Pre-cancer status is associated with HPV virus,so screening for HPV infection is essential to manage sexual health as well as to propose appropriate early interventions.
Precteric lesions are usually asymptotic, so screening tests are required. Screening for signs of pre-cervical cancer is important in early detection and reduces the incidence of cervical cancer,improving the quality of life and prolonging the life of women.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- What is HPV virus? How many strains are there?
- Forms of pre-cervical cancer lesions
- If you have to do lasers, can you get pregnant later?