The ovarian polyps of each patient are of different sizes, can be from several millimeters to several centimeters. Currently, laparoscopic surgery is a common method for the treatment of ovarian polyps. This method helps to minimize the complications and inconveniences that polyps cause to patients.
1. What is a uterus polyp?
Ovarian polyps are overdomas of the glands and endometrial buffer tissue. The endo willea is located around the outside of a vascular core and connective tissue. The number and size of non-fixed polyps, there may be one or more polyps, with stalks or no peduncles, and can grow anywhere in the uterus cavity.
The ovarian polyps are largely benign, there are a few cases of complications on the uterus cancer. However, it is easy to see that polyps affect the ability of pregnancy, childbirth, fetuses, daily life and reduce the quality of life of the person.
According to the researchers, the leading cause of the disease of ovarian polyps is an increase in endogenous or endogenous estrogen levels and effects.
- Tamoxifen: Ovarian polyps appear in 2 – 36% of post-menop men's women with tamoxifen treatment (a drug used to treat cases of breast cancer)
- Obesity: Women with a BMI of ≥30 had a rate of ovarian polyps (55%) significantly higher than other women (15%).
- Some other risk factors are mentioned such as: Alternative hormone therapy in post-men menicausal women containing estrogen, Lynch syndrome and Cowden…
Symptoms of the most common ovarian polyps are irregular menstruation.
2. Laparoscopic surgery of the uterus polyps
In addition to the vaginal probe ultrasound method for the diagnosis of ovarian polyps, today ovarian endoscopy is also used to diagnose the disease. During laparoscopy the uterus may interfere with the treatment of ovarian polyps. Laparoscopic surgery of the uterus polyps is usually carried out through the uterus laparoscopy, cutting the polyp stalk with scissors, ring-shaped electrolytes or polyps into pieces with a shear ring.
Specifically, the steps to perform endoscopy to cut the polyps of the uterus are as follows:
- Step 1. Cervical nong. Use the Hégar nong cervical candle to number 9 to be able to give the intervention otoscope 8 or 10 in diameter.
- Step 2. Otoscope placement: the otoscope is slowly inserted through the cervical chamber into the uterus chamber, observing the cervical tube, the uterus chamber to determine the location and number of polyps.
- Step 3. Polyp cutting: extend the cutting ring to the back of the polyp, turn on the current and pull the ring towards the cervical to cut the polyp. Clamp the polyps and pull out through the cervical opening. If the large polyp can be cut into several pieces, start from the top of the polyp and descend gradually towards the stalk. During the procedure, the total amount of in and out of the operation is recorded every 15 minutes.
- Step 4. Hemost bleeding: use a cutting electrodes, switch to the combustion current to burn the bleeding points. Foley's balloons can be used to prevent bleeding at bleeding points.
- Step 5. Withdraw tools, send hism hism hism hismage testing products.
After the laparoscopic surgery of the uterus polyps,the post-surgery process is also extremely important. Post-surgical monitoring helps to limit the complications of the disease as well as fight infections after laparoscopy.
For post-laparoscopic surgery of the uterus polyps,the greatest inconvenience is that the person will bleed less vaginally or bleed for several days, then usually self-healing. In addition, the doctor will prescribe a full-body antibiotic to the patient.
Although undesirable, there will be a few post-surgery cases where complications will occur. If you see any of the following abnormalities, please immediately notify your doctor, in order to promptly handle:
- Bleeding: If the patient is still bleeding after the polyp foot burn, the doctor can place Foley's throughure and balloon inflatable pump, while monitoring the amount of blood flowing out. Otherwise bleeding must be operated on the uterus.
- Cervical tear: Doctor will insert gauze and watch carefully
- Endometritis: If the patient has endometritis, the doctor will use the antibiotic Cephalosporin by injection for 7 days.
- Perforation of the uterus: If perforation of the uterus is detected during an endoscopy of the uterus, an laparoscopy is required to evaluate the neighboring muscles and deal with the lesion.
- Absorption of large amounts of water into the blood: Electrolyticaltest, if the concentration of Na ions falls below 125 mEq/L requires intensive resuscitation care, dieds and infusion of NaCl solution 3% at a rate of 1 – 1.5 mEq/l per hour.
In order to help customers detect and treat other gynecologic diseases early, Share99 International Health Hub has a basic gynecologicexamination and screening package, helping customers detect inflammatory diseases early, making treatment easy and inexpensive. Screening for early detection of gynecologic cancer(Cervical cancer) even if there are no symptoms.
If you have abnormal symptoms, you should be examined and consulted with a specialist.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Does a uterus cut still menstruate and is it possible to become pregnant?
- What is ovarian polyps? Is it dangerous?
- Surgery to remove polyps through the uterus