Our privacy policies Share99.net always aim to respect and protect the privacy of customers as well as visitors. All of our terms below will make public why we store your personal information and how it is stored.
Your personal data may include things like your full name, home address, contact phone number, or email address.
+ Share99 International Health Hub:
Address: 24 S Twin Oaks Valley Rd, San Marcos, CA, 92078
Phone: (770) 685-1234 7661
+ Representative office in Vietnam:
Address: No. 164, Khuat Duy Tien, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 949868279 (Mr. Vinh)
1. Does Share99.net collect user’s data?
Our website servers work similarly to those of other websites, we recognize the IP address of users. From the IP address we will get the customer’s identifying information. Our servers also automatically save customer page visits and specific actions such as downloading files or posting images,…
In some of the Share99.net, customers can fill in some personal information. When you have filled out these forms, you consent to the Share99.net use your personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
2. The data that Share99.net collected during the user’s session
As soon as you visit our website, the server will automatically remember your actions. In addition, our server will also send back some files to your computer.
Session-related data generally does not include citizen identity information, however we will understand your browsing history. Even information related to the computer or phone you are using to access such as hardware, operating system, iMei number of the computer, the carrier you are using, browser,…
Share99.net may display advertisements for its website through third parties or sub-web sites. These third parties may also identify files of information related to your browser during the run of ads for us. However Share99.net can’t see the data related to you collected by third parties and we don’t provide data related to you to partners.
Users may not allow Share99.net collect data related to them by reinstalling the web browser. Specifically, you need to enable the feature of blocking files from the website sent to the machine. If you do not know how to use this tool, please visit the help section on the browser you are accessing the network.
3. What data do Share99.net collect when a user signs up for an offer?
Some services and offers posted on the Share99.net require users to register. The registration section will include the personal and required data that is filled out in full and accurately. In addition, users need to update the data immediately if you are making a big change in personal information to continue enjoying the registered offers.
Currently, the services being developed on Share99.net require some of the following information:
- Identification data; This includes the user’s name, phone number, email, home address, login information as well as password, photo, date of birth, or age.
- Other data: Usually the data related to your access history to our website such as specific access information, information about the computer (hardware, operating system, iMei, carrier,…), URL links that you use,…
4. What Share99.net use your personal information for?
Share99.net commit to use customer information in accordance with the provisions of law. The collection and use of data is automatically based on information technology. Some areas where we may use customer information include:
- Marketing: We will use users’ personal information to give automatic suggestions about services and offers on our website.
- Website improvements: Information related to the customer’s session will be used to improve the website experience later. Specifically, we will identify and receive reports of problems, errors on the page, assess the effectiveness of website updates and relationships with customer usage behavior. This process is entirely to serve the legitimate interests of Share99.net.
5. How long Share99.net store customer information?
We legally store customer information as follows:
- Identity data stored: within 12 years (excluding prescriptions, prescriptions or medical data of users)
- Other data stored: within 12 years
- co does not perform the storage of any financial data related to the user.
6. Does Share99.net share user’s data?
Currently, Share99.net can share some user information within the internal scope of the group, which is SHARE99 GROUP.
The data we share includes identifying data used to process online transactions, marketing, advertising communications as well as reporting and analyzing consumer demand,…
A number of other IT data is also accessed to analyze purchasing behavior, marketing development and advertising.
7. How Share99.net protect user’s data?
Share99.net there are many specific measures to protect customers’ personal data including the unauthorized access or spread of information including:
- Ensure that the data storage process is automated and absolutely secure
- Restricting all rights to access, use and forward customer data, if Share99.net uses customer data, we will store all such activities
- Employees involved in the processing of user data must sign commitments related to the protection of customer privacy, including the provision not to disclose personal information of customers
- Employees and third parties who cooperate with Share99.net are regularly trained in relation to privacy protection provisions
In accordance with the current data security regulations, you will have the following rights:
- Can access, edit or delete your personal data at any time
- May request restrictions or objections to the processing of your personal information
- Can respond to Share99.net about not wanting to receive marketing communications through personal communication channels
- May require Share99.net to transfer digital data to yourself or third parties in some special cases
Share99.net is committed to ensuring the above rights to the information of all users. If you have any of the above four rights, please contact us via email or company address. We’ll ask you for some of the following information to begin the resolution process:
- Full name, contact information and copy of people’s I.S.
- Specify requirements regarding information security rights
- If you mail a handwritten letter, it is necessary to specify the date of writing the application and have an official signature
If you are not satisfied with our resolution process please contact and complain to the data protection authorities.
Cookies are small-capacity files that websites can send to a user’s computer hard drive if their web browser allows it. These files allow the web’s servers or service providers to identify the browser you’re using and capture and remember the information.
Share99.net also use these Cookies but for the purpose of remembering users, saving preferences during the previous session and providing a better web experience for customers during the next sessions.
Share99.net have the right to contract with third parties to assist in analyzing user data however they will not have the right to use your information. If you want to keep your privacy to the maximum, you can set your browser to send alerts whenever a Cookie file is about to be sent back to your computer and you’ll accept the file or block it manually. However, you should keep in mind that when you block cookies it is possible that some Share99.net will not work.
11. Last Word
Share99.net expressed gratitude when users trusted and visited our website to learn about information related to general health, selection of body care products. We also thank our users for taking the time to read these privacy policies Share99.net are committed to protecting your personal data.