The fall of the uterus is a condition where the uterus falls, the stract in the vaginal area or the uterus is exposed to the vagina but the body remains internal, and the heaviest is the entire uterus falling out. Although this is not a life-threatening disease, it seriously affects the quality of life of the patient. Therefore, women, especially post-birth women, need to learn how to treat uterus at home through simple but very effective uterus sassing exercises in the prevention of the disease.
1. How to treat uterus at home in case of mild fall
Can the uterus be cured? If there is a very mild, asymptoatic or symptomatic dismissal that is not so unpleasant, it is not necessary to treat because the uterus after birth with very mild satling can shrink itself over time.
For patients with mild uterus, the signs of the disease do not cause too much impact on the living, non-surgical treatment is the best option, suitable for older patients or poor health can not be operated on. The cure for uterus at home is simply from paying attention to living habits and accompanied by pelvic floor muscle exercises. Some notes in daily life for patients are as follows:
- Patients should focus on rest, not overactive and always keep mentally comfortable. Ensure adequate nutrition, replenish the necessary substances for the body through diet, do not overeen leading to overweight obesity. It is necessary to strengthen the fiber to combat constipation;
- Performing post-uterus exercises helps lift the uterus, the most common of which is kegel exercises that help increase toughness, make the genitals healthier and prevent diseases very well;
- Stopping smoking is necessary because overcoming problems such as lung disease with cough can slow the progress of the uterus;
- Avoid heavy lifting and stress, to reduce abdominal pressure on the pelvic structure;
- A steering device inside the vagina, designed to keep the uterus in place, however there are some obstacles to these devices. Instruments for keeping the uterus in the vagina are used very little for women with severe ervical dismissal. This broth can stimulate vaginal cells to the point of causing sores. Women who use items held inside the vagina if not removed regularly for cleaning may have a bad smell, affecting sex.
2. Effective prevention of post-birth uterus
Post-birth uterus is a common condition but can also be easily prevented if the right method is available. One of the most common causes of uterine disease is damage to the muscles and ligaments that support the uterus. Therefore, to prevent this, pregnant women after birth need to make the following notes:
- Ensure post-birth rest;
- Absolutely do not get off the bed to move hard or over-labor in the first days after birth, must ensure the preservation of post-birth health;
- After having recovered, the maternity should not lie in bed too much, but should perform gentle movement to limit post-birth constipation;
- If the maternity has difficulty with going to the colon, note that it is not recommended to use strength to push, but to change the diet with a lot of fiber, drink plenty of water or eat dishes that help support laxatives;
- Pay attention to keep the maternity warm after birth, prevent cough in the first month after birth.
3. Simple uterus sassing exercises at home
For post-birth women, exercises to strengthen hip and muscle contractions are essential for the prevention of posterity of the uterus. These exercises help improve the health of the mother and can also prevent sassy very effectively. In which Kegel exercises are the most popular, bringing the highest efficiency to women.
Instructions for performing Kegel exercises:
- Exercises can be done while sitting on a chair or lying on the floor;
- Release the muscles of the buttocks and abdomen, straighten the back, arms placed in parallel and the knees shrink;
- Start the exercise by tightening the pelvic floor muscles and lifting the hips, holding for 2-5 seconds. After tightening the muscles, relax for 10 seconds to help the muscles relax, then repeat the tight – relaxing movement;
- Repeat the movement 10 times, can increase the number of seconds tightly when accustomed to the exercise.
Women need to maintain a reasonable weight, eat a lot of vegetables to avoid constipation, do not carry too heavy, need to know how to use the right lifting techniques.
In addition, Kegel exercises to train healthy perineal muscles have many other discreet ways of doing things. For example, it is possible to practice by tightening the pelvic floor muscles just like when urinating tightly to stop the urinary flow, but tightening the muscles when urinating is only to determine the feeling of tightening the pelvic floor muscles, not when urinating. In addition, abdominal muscle damage should be avoided during childbirth, not to tear or rupture.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Post-cesarean diet: Don't abstain too fast
- Vascular reconstruction surgery in erectile dysfunction patients
- The best food for newborn mothers to treat constipation