Left aortic atrial surgery is a surgical treatment applied in patients with complex congenital heart disease. This is a modern and very complex technique, it is necessary to have doctors with deep expertise and experience in the process of implementing this technique.
1. What is congenital heart?
Congenital heart disease is a cardiovascular disease that babies suffer at birth, there are many clinical diseases that patients can suffer. For congenital heart treatment, patients need to undergo some necessary cardiovascular surgery to repair the lesions in the heart. For infective endocarditis is an infection in the heart valves, which then spreads to the surrounding places, and the intercostric septum is a medical condition that is difficult to operate on because the anoperative structure in this location is very complex, so it is necessary to carry out special surgical methods for the treatment of this pathology.
Or for some other conditions such as aortic inflammation that leads to dangerous conditions such as aortic valve openings that have to undergo valve replacement surgeries or repair aortic valves several times but have not been successfully treated.
The aortic inflammation mentioned above is caused by many causes and once a valve replacement has been carried out, the likelihood of the patient having aortic valve detached is very high, so it is necessary to carry out treatment with other more appropriate methods. The left aortic is considered a successful surgical treatment for aortic inflammation that causes the aortic valve to peel off the aortic valve as well as the case of infectious endoratitis can also be treated with this method.
Signs of congenital heart disease, need to see a doctor immediately
2. Connect off the left attic- aortic
Connecting off the left attic is a surgical method that establishes a bridge between the left attic and the aortic. This is a method that has been studied a lot in the world and gives quite positive treatment results for some congenital heart diseases. This method is carried out by conducting blood drains starting from the chamber of the left atath to the site of the lower aortic, this stage is carried out through the use of an artificial circuit tube with a valve in the middle of the tube.
However, the left aortic is not a method that can be applied to all cases of cardiovascular disease, but is usually carried out only on patients with a much calcified aortic root, becoming thin and fragile. If the above method is applied in cases where it is not recommended, it can cause some dangerous complications such as right dilation, coronary artery brisity right under the sternum causing severe sternum infection. For severe congenital heart diseases such as narrowing of the left left atath line, when creating a bridge between the left ataction and aortic is able to cause severe aortic valve stenosis, affecting the functioning and properties of the heart.
The method of connecting the left aortic is more advantageous than other treatments, namely:
- For infectious endoratitis: If the patient uses the method of cutting off the infected organizations 1 part or all, the possibility that the way out of the left left is not preserved leads to the replacement of the artificial valve for the patient with a lot of difficulties because it is impossible to determine the specific location because the left left atathinal path has been destroyed during deoment. Moreover, in the condition that the endocardial layer of the heart is infected, the myocardial tissue will be edema, so the stitching of the heart valve will be very difficult, if done, there will also be a risk of podium only afterwards. For the above reasons, the implementation of the root closure of the aortic while performing the shutdown between the left attic and aortic is a more optimal and feasible choice.
- For aortic inflammation patients: Aortic inflammation if treated with artificial valve replacement, most cases, after surgery, the patient will have an artificial valve detached, an aneurysm may appear at the site of the stitch. This condition is explained by the aortic city as well as the tissue in the heart valve ring that is not well controlled during aortic inflammation. In addition, after surgery, only the podium will be released due to the inflammatory valve ring leading to the valve edge being exposed a lot. At this time, if the surgery is performed again to continue replacing the heart valve, the risk of patients will suffer severe damage to important structures of the heart such as heart muscle, aortic, coronary artery leading to severe heart failure … because after the first surgery, the initial anatomy milestones were not intact. Therefore, the left isotitis-aortic coupling should be applied instead of repeated heart valve replacement surgery to be able to handle the damage caused by aortic inflammation. The left aortic ataction is connected to the left attillary is aortic for a higher therapeutic effect because it creates a bridge attached to the myocardial muscle in the left attic is the position that is not affected by the inflammatory process, and the other end of the bridge is the aortic artery with a normal vascular city, without inflammation or damage as in the base of the aortic or the output of the left center.
Aortic is the optimal treatment used in a number of congenital heart diseases, including aortic inflammation and infective endocarditis. This is a modern technique, it is necessary to have a team of experienced nurses as well as to equip the necessary materials and tools to carry out this method.
To protect general cardiovascular health and detect early signs of myocardial infarction and stroke, customers can sign up for the Cardiovascular Screening Package – Basic Cardiovascular Examination package of Share99 International Health Hub. The examination package helps to detect cardiovascular problems early through tests and modern imaging methods. The examination package is for all ages, genders and is especially necessary for people with cardiovascular disease risk factors.
Customers can directly go to Share99 Health System nationwide for examination or contact the hotline here for assistance.
Heart failure – the ultimate destination of cardiovascular pathology
- Early signs of early recognition of children's congenital heart disease
- Congenital heart diseases can be treated early and give positive results
- Some principles in the treatment of congenital heart disease
- Learn about total attrial canal surgery
- Is it dangerous for babies to have intersymable communication?
- How are congenital heart defects diagnosed?