Vaginal uterus removal is highly effective in the treatment of genital sassy. Surgery has outstanding advantages such as not creating incisions on the abdomen to ensure high aesthetics, fast recovery time, reducing treatment costs.
1. Vaginal alitar surgery in which to operate
Vaginal zimmecting surgery for genital sassy is also known as Crossen surgery. Surgery to treat genital discourse by performing a vaginal removal of the uterus, stitching the bladder, stitching the ligaments on both sides together form a solid network along with vaginal stitching to prevent the intestines from falling. This is a difficult technique that requires highly specialized doctors, and is carried out only in provincial and central hospitals.
A zimmecting surgery is in dinhed on women who have a level III genital sassy and do not have the need to continue giving birth. Level III genital pros prosys is a case of the cervical prolyt falling low, falling out of the. In addition, the surgery is carried out only when the woman is healthy enough (do not operate on the elderly who are too old or suffer from cardiovascular diseases, blood diseases, diabetesmellitus , etc.); the condition of the uterus and vagina is stable, without any inflammation. If there is inflammation, it should be treated before surgery.
2. Steps to perform surgery
- Then 1: Cervical disclosure
- Then 2: Open the same latter and probe
- Then 3: Open the same item first, peel off push the bladder upwards
- Then 4: Tighten and cut the ligaments and uterine vascular stalks
- Then 5: Tightening and cutting the uterine vascular stalk and wide ligaments Push the cut ligament upwards, revealing the organization on the ligament
- Then 6: Cut two subs
- Then 7: Bleeding test
- Then 8: Close the mesitonees with the same item and stitch the vaginal mucosa
Patients after a ziesarean section should be monitored closely especially during the first 24 hours and early days after surgery to assess their health rehabilitation, bleeding and post-surgery genital care.
Important issues to monitor in patients include:
- Monitor for signs of survival, especially during the first 24 hours after surgery
- Monitoring of bleeding through the vagina and in the abdomen
- Monitor and care for urinary cathethees
- Genital cleansing: Wipe the vagina and mesentona with betadin solution or other sanitizers
- Reasonable diet: Feed the sick and move early after surgery
Accidents are umoid in all surgical interventions. Some common complications after a vaginal orthectnthectnthect of the uterus include:
- Bleeding due to lagging only or forcing blood vessels not to run out
- Damage to the bladder, rectum during dissection
- Bacterial infections caused by vaginal ulcerative inflammation and encesenteritis
In order to help customers detect and treat other gynecologic diseases early, Share99 International Health Hub has a basic gynecologicexamination and screening package, helping customers detect inflammatory diseases early, making treatment easy and inexpensive. Screening for early detection of gynecologic cancer(Cervical cancer) even if there are no symptoms.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Levels of genital sassy
- Levels of genital sassy in post-birth women
- Learn crossen surgery for genital sassy in women