The article was consulted professionally by Master, Dr Lam Thi Kim Chi – Department of Diagnostic Imaging – Share99 Da Nang International Health Hub. The doctor has more than 6 years of experience as an imaging doctor.
Infertility is not only a gynecologic pathology medically, but also a huge social problem. The increasing rate of infertility becomes a concern for each individual, family and community. There are many causes of infertility, which can be caused by abnormalities in males, in females or for unknown causes. As for the cause from females, proboscis obstruction accounts for the highest proportion.
With the development of imaging today, there are many modern means such as CT Scanner or the rem resonance that help diagnose infertility. However, X-rays of the proboscis uterus are still the most valuable method of evaluating the uterus and proboscis today in the diagnosis of proboscis and second-born infertility due to proboscis obstruction.
1. Learn about ovarian X-ray techniques
The X-ray of the uterus and proboscis (HSG) is an imaging procedure used to observe the inside of the uterus and the ovulation ducts. X-ray technique after pumping a low-pressure phototholyer through the cervical, allowing the sight of the uterus, uterus and two proboscis..
An X-ray of the proboscis uterus is to survey the uterus and two proboscis to see if there is a uterus, whether there is a blockage or dilion of the proboscis and diseases of the mucous membranes, fibroids, uterine polyps to help clinicians treat effectively especially in the treatment of infertility.
The HSG survey was also applied a few months after the procedure to tighten the ovary ducts to ensure the ducts were completely blocked.
An X-ray test examining the proboscis is just one of many proboscis evaluation surveys. This result may vary over time depending on the body of each person. However, since this is an invasive test (which can cause damage to the uterus, proboscis), doctors are very limited to doing it several times.
2. The purpose of the technique
- Diagnosis in the uterus and indirect diagnosis around the outside of the uterus.
- Diagnosis of genital deformity.
- Examination of condate or blocked ducts should be carried out for women who are rarely late.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of surgery to support the treatment of vasectitis is successful or not.
3. Technical use contrain specify and contrain specify
The most valuable in dinh of this technique is the diagnosis of proboscis and the second due to proboscis obstruction.
There are also a number of other indicators that can use this technique such as:
- Abnormal mass inside and outside the uterus.
- Condition of the lining of the uterus, endometriosis.
- Examination and evaluation of intra-uterus contraceptive instruments.
However, with these indicators should consider using other imaging methods that do not have to penetrate the uterus but have a higher value such as: Ultrasound, Resonance, CT Scan.
HSG surveys are not in order to perform for patients with any of the following conditions:
- Pelvic infections
- There is a lot of bleeding in the uterus at the time of the procedure.
Share99 International Health Hub is one of the hospitals that not only ensures professional quality with a team of leading doctors, modern technology equipment system but also stands out for comprehensive and professional medical examination, consultation and treatment services; civilized, polite, safe and sterilized medical examination and treatment space.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- In what cases is an X-ray of the uterus and proboscis (HSG scan)?
- Best time for an ovarian X-ray (HSG)
- Complications and health risks of abortion methods