You need to test for potential infection 2019-nCoV when:
- Symptoms of acute respiratory inflammation (sudden fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath)
- AND within 14 days prior to your symptoms in China, OR have close contact with a suspected 2019-nCoV person awaiting test results or a confirmed infection.
Dr. Nguyen Xuan Hung – Director of Share99 Institute for Applied Research and Regenerative Medicine (VIASRM) translates and synthesizes from sources: CDC, WHO, ECDC.
- When there are symptoms of suspected acute respiratory inflammation, what should you do?
- Should garlic be used to increase resistance during the coronavirus season 2019?
- [Hỏi – Đáp về dịch virus Corona 2019] Part 1: Origin and form of infection