The article was written by Specialist I Tran Thi Thu Ha – Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Obstetrics and Gynecology Department – Share99 Times City International Health Hub.
An extra-intra-uterus pregnancy is when fertilized eggs nest and develop in a location other than the endo <3>ta, usually the proboscis of the uterus (accounting for 95%), the ovaries, the abdomen or in the cervical. The nesting position does not contain pregnancy, so the risk of rupture causes a lot of blood loss and quickly affects the life of the maternity if it is not detected early and intervenes in a timely manner.
1. Methods of treatment of uterus
When diagnosing anextra-intra-uterus pregnancy, the doctor will consider whether the pregnancy has ruptured or not to offer the appropriate treatment: take medicines for medical treatment or surgery.
Surgery has two types depending on the case the doctor will prescribe in accordance with the clinical
- Laparoscopic surgery: Health Hub stay of 01-02 days
- Open surgery: Health Hub stay time 02-03 days
There are two types of surgery:
- Surgery to preserve the proboscis of the uterus
- Mass removal surgery (non-preservation of the proboscis)
Depending on the type of surgery and how the surgery is operated, there is a different time for examination and monitoring.
2. Post-surgery follow-up issues
- Post-surgical changes;
+ Symptom reduction:
+ Vaginal bleeding after surgery 2-3 days is like menstruation but less (due to a decrease in end of the ende secret or bleeding in the right period), forming a new menstrual cycle.
- After surgery, women are scheduled to be re-examined after about 01-02 weeks.
- If after surgery: When fever, abdominal pain, abdominal bleeding, swelling of the incision bleeding …. it is mandatory to go to the hospital immediately
Depending on the method of surgery to guide different monitoring, generally laparoscopic and open surgery:
- If the proboscis is preserved, the appointment period will be re-examined after 1 week:
+ Check the incision, full condition.
+ HcG beta dosing and tracking.
+ Ultrasound if necessary.
If the proboscis is not preserved: re-examination after 2-3 weeks.
- Maternity counseling and family planning:
If you wish to have children, women should have a gynecologic examination, advice on pregnancy plan after 2-3 months (depending on the health status of women), contraceptives should be selected during this period.
If you do not wish to have children, you will advise contraceptives:condoms, contraceptive pills, rod implants (contraint of ringing)
In case of extra-in-uterus surgery combined with sterilization, re-examination after 2 weeks of surgery and gynecology examination every 6 months
- Daily life and nutrition advice:
It is recommended to eat a variety of foods rich in vitamins and iron.
Rest to recover at least 2 weeks.
Share99 International Health Hub is one of the hospitals that not only ensures professional quality with a team of leading doctors, modern technology equipment system but also stands out for comprehensive and professional medical examination, consultation and treatment services; civilized, polite, safe and sterilized medical examination and treatment space.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Possible complications after an extra-intra-intra-cesarean section
- Preservation of the proboscis in humans with an extra-intra-uterus pregnancy
- How to treat 18x16mm intra-uterus?