Currently, in the world, the proportion of adults who are obese is quite large, this condition is also partly due to excessive nutrition. Therefore, in order to avoid being overweight, it is necessary to have the appropriate mode.
1. Learn about overweight obesity
Being overweight is a higher body weight than what is considered normally healthy as measured by the BMI. Obesity is a metabolism disorder associated with an excess of fat in the body that increases the risk of health problems.
The main causes of overweight obesity in adults are due to an inappropriate diet, overeating of fatty foods, eating a lot of sweets, drinking stimulants, eating a lot of fast food …
Besides, some of the following causes and factors often cause overweight obesity in adults:
- Due to genetic factors
- Due to the influence of reproduction
- Weight gain due to age
- Due to some diseases in the person such as diabetes mellitus, polycystic ovaries….
- Lazy movement
2. Consequences of overweight obesity in adults
When you are overweight, youlose confidence in communication, inferiority, feelings, inactivity, fear of appearing in public.
Obesity will make you lose attractiveness and susceptible to dangerous diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, hypertension,fatty blood, respiratory, diabetes,hormonal disorders, prone to degeneration,osteoporosis , gout, frequent gastrointestinal disorders, memory deterioration.
3. Nutrition for obese adults
Whatobese adults eat is a matter of great concern to many people. Accordingly, nutrition for obese overweight adults includes:
- Obese people should eat more greens, less sweet ripe berries, especially foods that are high in fiber.
- Change processing habits, prioritize using processing ways such as steaming, boiling food to retain maximum nutrients, limiting the use of grease
- Choose unsym sugar-free milks, soy milk, low-calorie foods.
- Choose sugar-low cakes for obese people, yogurt.
- Safe starches such as brown rice, whole grains, sweet potatoes.
- Eat fat-free foods such as chicken breast, chicken eggs.
- Eat safe fatty foods such as, chickpeas, soybeans, walnuts.
- Drink enough water every day 2 liters.
- Eat a lot in the morning, limit snacking, do not eat at night. Eating slowly chewing thoroughly will keep you full for longer.
- Eat regularly to avoid hunger, because when you are hungry you will again eat a lot of energy into the body excess to accumulate fat.
- Break down meals into several meals such as 3 main meals and 2-3 alternating side meals, each meal should only be eaten less so that the body is easy to digest and absorb.
Besides, overweight obesity in adults should build for themselves the following methods to be able to bring weight to normal indicators:
- Lifestyle changes: The most successful way to lose weight is to combine diet and exercise, reduce energy ingested and increase energy consumption
- Body activity: To avoid overweight obesity you need to exercise regularly, can choose gym, jogging, rope jumping, swimming, cycling to burn calories loaded into the body every day You need to be active, increase work activities but still have to ensure health.
Being overweight obese in adults in particular and all ages in general makes you feel tired in your daily life, so you need to take care of yourself for stable health. Choose the right nutrition to enjoy a better life.
Share99 International Health Hub with a system of modern facilities, medical equipment and a team of experts and doctors with many years of experience in neurological examination and treatment, patients can be assured of examination and treatment at the Health Hub.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- What is considered overweight obesity?
- The relationship between temperature gain and health
- Dangerous complications of Gout