Sticking to the uterus is a common disease encountered in women of reproduction age. This is one of the causes that can deprive the patient of the right to motherhood. So what causes the uterus to stick?
1. What is a uterus?
Sticking to the uterus is the phenomenon in which the front and rear carnometriosis stick together, preventing the normal regeneration of the endo <3>ea. The adhesive here can appear in the form of thin tissue plates similar to plastic wrap or in the form of thick fiber strips.
Sticking to the uterus usually occurs after diseases:
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the result of infection (usually a sexually transmitted disease) that leads to adhesion in the ovulation tube. A woman's egg passes through the ovulation tube into the uterus for reproduction. The adhesion of the proboscis can lead to infertility and an increase in the incidence of extra-intra-uterus pregnancy.
- Endometriosis is a condition in which tissue commonly found inside the uterus develops in other parts of the body such as the intestinal tube or proboscis, which can also be caused by the adhesion of the pelvis.
2. Causes of uterus adhesion
Sticking to the uterus is caused by many causes. Here are some of the causes listed by your doctor:
- Sticking to the uterus may occur after surgery, infection, injury or radioactive infection;
- During the abortion of the placenta,complications after childbirth or consequences after miscarriage;
- Some people are a result of abortion in facilities that are not guaranteed to lead to inflammation of the uterus. In addition, post-production infections can also lead to supply chamber adhesion;
- Due to severe inflammation of the closed area, the person suffers from a number of gynecologic diseases.
3. Symptoms of uterus adhesion
Sticking to the uterus often causes pain to the person by pulling the nerves, or in an agency that is bound by an adhesion or in the adhesion itself. Specifically:
- When the uterus is attached,the person will show signs of pain during sex.
- The front and back of the uterus of the person sticks completely or in part, causing irregular menstruation. This is the most pronounced sign of this disease. In the part of the uterus, endometrial tissues cannot develop leading to menstruation, low blood volume, or second-party amality.
- The person often feels abdominal pain, because the blood can not get out or due to some inflammation in the closed area. In addition, patients who show signs of lower abdominal pain after about a month of abortion, even when walking or going to the bathroom may experience this condition.
- Fever is also a common symptom in patients with ovarian infection.
4. How dangerous is it to stick to the uterus?
When women have a uterus, it will be very difficult to get pregnant, even infertility. Because, when the front and back of the uterus stick completely prevents the sperm from meeting the egg to conceive, this will deprive the woman of the right to motherhood. In the case that the front and back of the body of the uterus are only partly sticky, even if the eggs and sperm meet, it is also impossible to enter the uterus to nest, which is even more dangerous when the woman is at risk of an extrapile pregnancy or miscarriage.
In general, sticking to the uterus has enormous consequences both mentally and physically for the woman. Therefore, you need to be conscious of protecting your maternity health. In particular, during surgery, it is necessary to try to minimize the formation of sticky substances such as shortening the duration of surgery, keeping the tissues moist, gently processing any tissues or muscles and using gloves without starch and without latex.
To prevent dangerous complications of sticking to the uterus, when experiencing any symptoms of abdominal pain, pelvic pain or unsym cause fever, visit your doctor for timely advice and treatment.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Signs of placenta omission after birth
- Beware of placenta omissions after abortion
- Safe abortion with pregnancy under 13-22 weeks