Sticky uterus is a problem that worries many women, especially for those who have had uterine interventions such as abortion, dissection of uterine fibroids. Sticking to the uterus can lead to extremely serious consequences, causing rare conditions, even female infertility.
1. What is a uterus?
Structurally, the uterus has 3 layers: the corneal layer, the muscle layer and the endotriosis layer. In particular, the endo willea is divided into two layers, the bottom layer at the bottom and the functional layer above (the functional layer is the one that peels off each menstruation, and the bottom layer is responsible for regenerating the lost mucous layer).
In fact, there are many women who do not know what a uterus is, although this is quite a common disease. Sticking to the uterus is a condition in which the front and rear of the uterus stick together, resulting in the bottom layer of the endoratometrial being deeply damaged, hindering endometrial regeneration and affecting the ability to conceive, nest eggs.
There are many causes of sticking to the uterus, among which, the most common are still:
- Repeated abortion and suction: Sticking to the uterus is a common symptom of abortion and suction caused by pregnancy. In the course of implementation, if the doctor's expertise is not guaranteed as well as eptic conditions can cause the lining of the uterus to damage to the bottom layer, causing sticking.
- Placenta omission after childbirth or after miscarriage, abortion
- Consequences of interfering with the uterus for the treatment of related diseases
- Women with certain gynecologic diseases lead to severe inflammation of the closed area and are not treated in time, definitively spreading to deep in the uterus leading to sticking to the uterus chamber
- The endometrial layer is severely degraded
2. Manifestations of uterus adhesion
Signs of ovarian adhesion common in patients include:
- Menstrual disorders
Irregular menstruation is a sign of sticking to the uterus. The cause is that, normally to the cycle, the lining of the uterus will peel off to form menstrual blood. But when the uterus is attached, the mucous layer of birth will be less, leading to erratic menstruation, little menstruation or a second menstruation. The amount of neuron blood will depend on the degree of uterus adhesion in each sister.
In case of mild uterus adhesion, patients still see menstruation in accordance with the cycle, however, the amount of menstrual blood will be less. However, if the uterus is fully attached, it is more likely that the female will lose menstruation, uneven cycles, erratic.
- Or lower abdominal pain
Sticking to the uterus is a very common condition when women carry out abortions and abortions. A month after the scraping, smoking that you see signs of pain in the lower abdomen occurs frequently and worsens, you need to see a doctor soon to determine if it is a sign of ovarian injury to be treated, remedied promptly and definitively.
3. Can a uterus become pregnant?
Sticking to the uterus does not occur immediately but progresses slowly, most patients do not see the manifestation of sticking to the uterus in addition to menstruation or asymhea. Late detection, severe uterus adhesion can bring many unpredictable harms.
One of the serious harms is causing infertility. Because, according to specialists, women who have a uterus after sex do not use safe measures, conception still occurs. However, when the pregnancy returns to the abdomen, it is not possible to cling to the uterus because there is no bottom layer left to create a functional layer, the lining of the uterus cannot thicken, leading to premature miscarriage. Repeated miscarriages can lead to infertility.
Besides, when the uterus is sticky, losing its natural elasticity, it will not be possible to meet the development of the fetus and lead to the pregnancy will give birth prematurely.
After birth, the pregnant woman may experience massive bleeding, which is caused by the placenta clinging too tightly to the uterus where there are no mucous membranes, during childbirth, the uterus will be badly damaged leading to heavy bleeding.
4. Treatment and prevention of ovarian adhesion
4.1. Treatment of uterus adhesion
Although it is the cause of many miscarriages, however, the disease of the uterus is completely treatable. The method of application is surgery, separation of the sticky uterus to reconstruct the uterus and combine medication.
The duration and effectiveness of treatment of ovarian stickiness depends on the degree of damage to the lining of the uterus, the area of stickiness and the condition of the person. The smaller the damage to the uterus, the lower the sticky area, the quicker and easier it will be to separate the uterus and recover from surgery.
The ability to successfully remove the stick and get pregnant again will depend on the degree of damage to the endoratometrial. One study found that on average the likelihood of getting pregnant again is up to 80% if lightly sticky and 30% if the uterus is severe.
In case of mechanical adhesion of the uterus (after pregnancy), the doctor will have to place the uterus instrument to separate, combining the use of endometriosis to stimulate the mucous membranes to grow thickened.
In other cases, if the cause comes from inflammation or genital tuberculosis, the patient will have to ensure the principle of treating these diseases thoroughly first, then take measures to separate the uterus.
4.2. Prevention of uterus adhesion
Sticking to the uterus can make it difficult for women to have children, infertility, rarely late, prone to miscarriage, adversely affecting the health of reproduction. Therefore, you need to know the preventive measures, minimize the risk of sticking to the uterus, especially after miscarriage or abortion:
- Females should limit abortions. If it is necessary to proceed, you should go to safe medical facilities for the procedure. To prevent sticking to the uterus after abortion, the doctor usually puts the anti-stick ring on the patient. At the same time, you also need to take the medicine as directed by your doctor to avoid dangerous complications.
- Pay attention to proper daily cleaning of the closed area to avoid inflammation, reducing the risk of inflammation of the uterus causing sticking.
- When seeing signs of uterus infection, patientsshould actively go to the hospital to examine, examine and determine the causes for timely treatment. Avoid prolonged disease, which makes it difficult to treat later, can even lead to unpredictable complications such as infertility.
In order to help customers detect and treat other gynecologic diseases early, Share99 International Health Hub has a basic gynecologicexamination and screening package, helping customers detect inflammatory diseases early, making treatment easy and inexpensive. The basic gynecology examination and screening package for female clients, with no age limit and possible symptoms as follows:
- Pain, itching of the closed area
- Female customers have a few risk factors such as bad personal hygiene, unsafe sex,abortion,…
- Female customers have other symptoms such as abnormal vaginal discharge, itching, pain in the closed area, abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Abnormal bleeding of the vaginal area
- Menstrual problems: abnormally long cycles, irregular menstruation
- Abnormal vaginal translation (bad smell, unusual color)
If you have abnormal symptoms, you should be examined and consulted with a specialist.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Uterus Adhesion: Diagnosis and treatment
- Endoscopic surgery of the uterus chamber
- What is a? How to know if the is normal or abnormal?