Vactis disease greatly affects the life and life of the woman and leave many complications and complications affecting fertility and long-term health problems. Vactis is caused by many of the most common causes of bacterial vatis.
1. Causes of bacterial vatis
Infections often occur in females who have sex leading to an imbalance between beneficial and harmful bacteria seen in the female vagina due to causes such as having sex with multiple sexual girlfriends or vaginal dosing.
Most often, bacteria are more commonly found in the vagina (lactobacilli) than other bacteria (anaerobes) in the woman's vagina. If the anerobic bacteria become too much to upset the balance will cause bacterial vatis . The most common bacterial vamatitis is N. gonorrhoeae followed by C. trachomatis and M. genitalism.
In addition, it is rare due to the usual bacterial agents. There are many types of bacteria that cause vatis and also produce different forms of the disease, and the way of diagnosis and treatment is also different.
2. Causes of vatis
Some common causes of vatis include:
- Vaginal dosing or long-term vaginal dosing
- End hormone use (contraceptives, thyroid pathology ,corticoids)
- Long-term use of antibiotics
- Urinary in control
- Immuno-deterioration, immune disorders
- Contraceptive tools
3. What are the symptoms of vamatitis?
Bacterial vatis is caused by an imbalance of the bacteria that reside in the vagina, especially the deterioration of a "good" type of bacteria called lactobacilli. When this happens, other "bad" bacteria can prevail and cause infection.
The most common symptoms of vatis include:
- Grayish-white or yellow spoiled gases often cover the vaginal city
- The smell of "fishy" can often get worse after intersoling
- Burning sensation when urinating
- Vaginal itching, redness and mild swelling
- Vaginal bleeding after intersym
Even after a woman has been successfully treated, up to 50% will relapse within a year.
4. How to prevent vamatitis?
For the prevention of vatis in particular and gynecologic diseases in general, women need to:
- Avoid baths, hot tubs and whirlle tubs
- Avoid stimulants. These include fragrant tampons, pads, douches and fragrant soap. Wash soap from your external genital area after bathing, and dry the area to avoid irritation. Do not use harsh soaps, such as those with deodorant or antibacterial or bubble bath effects
- When going to the bathroom, please wipe from front to back. Do so to avoid spreading feces into the vagina.
- No vaginal dosing: The vagina does not need cleaning other than a normal bath. Repeated doeosis disrupts normal organisms that reside in the vagina and can actually increase the risk of vaginal infection .
- Use condoms during sex
- Wear cotton underwear. Also wear panties with cotton crotch. If you feel comfortable without it, skip wearing underwear to bed.
Share99 International Health Hub has a basic gynecology examination and screening package for customers with abnormal symptoms such as:
- Abnormal bleeding of the vaginal area
- Menstrual problems
- Abnormal vaginal translation (bad smell, unusual color)
- Pain, itching of the closed area….
- Female customers have a few risk factors such as bad personal hygiene, unsafe sex, abortion,..
- Female customers with other inflammatory symptoms…
When registering for the basic gynecologic examination and screening package at Share99 International Health Hub,you are given ultrasound techniques, examinations to detect inflammatory diseases early for easy, inexpensive treatment; Screening for early detection of gynecologic cancer.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Can an amn men with amn men become pregnant?
- Ovarian failure: Causes, signs, effects of the disease on women's health
- How to put drugs for cervical inflammation