The best time to get vaccinated against hepatitis B is from the moment the child is born, if you want to know which vaccine the child's condition is suitable for, it is necessary to consult a specialist.
1. Learn about the Euvax B vaccine
Euvax Vaccine B is a hepatitis B vaccine for adults and children of Sanofi Pasteur (France), manufactured in Korea, meeting the requirements of the re-combined hepatitis B vaccine of the World Health Organization (WHO).
Hepatitis B vaccine Euvax B is in addition to providing active immunity against hepatitis B for adults and children, as subtypes of the hepatitis B virus are known.
Euvax hepatitis B vaccination schedule:
- For children under 15 years of age: Take a dose of 0.5ml.
- For adults 16 years and older: Take a dose of 1ml.
- Basic regimen for children from 0.1.6 months: Nose 1 injection at any time; nose 2 is at least 1 month from the nose; nose 3 is at least 5 months from the nose 2.
- Regimen 0.1,2 and reminder at 12 months: This is a regimen that is applied to babies, especially babies born to mothers with hepatitis B: Nose 1 injection for babies within the first 24 hours after birth; nose 2 is at least 1 month from the nose; nose 3 is at least 1 month from the nose 2; and nose 4 repeat when the child is 1 year old or older.
2. Vaccinating against Hepatitis B Euvax, is it possible to change the vaccine to another?
To prevent hepatitis B, infants are prescribed a total of 4 doses of hepatitis B vaccine. The first is an anti-hepatitis B antiviral serum injected within 24 hours of birth to prevent the risk of acute infection during and after birth, the next 3 shots of the vaccine are given at 1 month, 2 months and 6 months.
Children receive newborn hepatitis B nasal injections in hospitals or health stations and are typically vaccinated in an expanded vaccination program, and the remaining shots are in an expanded vaccination program at health stations where they reside or service in hospitals or health facilities.
Principles for swapping vaccines of the same type:
- Vaccines of the same type, the same specify but from different manufacturers will differ in the production process, the type of antigen and the content of antigens, dozens of substances, compound proteins, stabilizes and preserv preserved substances. The change of any of the above factors affects the ability to swap vaccines.
- As a general rule, the doctor will prescribe the same vaccine of the same manufacturer throughout the subject's vaccination schedule. However, in conditions where there is no previously vaccinated vaccine, it is possible to prescribe another vaccine of the same type to avoid delaying or discontinuing the child's vaccination schedule.
For hepatitis B vaccines, if you are vaccinating against Hepatitis B Euvax, you can still continue to inject the following shots with other hepatitis B vaccines in health facilities that have been vaccinated.
Currently, hepatitis B vaccination is the most effective way to prevent hepatitis B, promoting the body's immune system to fight the virus even when exposed.
Share99 International Health Hub provides hepatitis B vaccination services with a variety of vaccines to meet the needs of a variety of groups.
Advantages of vaccination at Share99 International Health Hub:
- Clients will be examined by specialists, fully screened for health and physical issues, advice on vaccines and vaccination regimens, how to monitor and care after vaccination before prescribing vaccinations according to the latest recommendations of the Ministry of Health / World Health Organization to ensure the best and safest effect. the most complete.
- A team of experienced, professional pediatric doctors and nurses, psychologically understand and apply effective pain relief during vaccination.
- 100% of vaccination customers are monitored 30 minutes after vaccination and re-evaluated before leaving.
- Be monitored before, during and after vaccination at Share99 Health System and always have emergency ekip ready to coordinate with the vaccination department to handle cases of anaphylalacticshock, respiratory failure – stop cyclic, ensure timely treatment, the right regimen when something happens.
- The vaccination room is airy, has a play area, helps to feel comfortable like walking around and has a good mentality before and after vaccination.
- Vaccines are imported and stored in modern cold storage systems, with COLD chains meeting GSP standards, keeping the vaccine in the best condition to ensure quality.
- For child customers, parents will receive a reminder message before the date of vaccination and the child's vaccination information will be synchronized with the national immunization information system.
Share99 International Health Hub is offering a package vaccination program with a variety of vaccines for a variety of subjects, from infants, young children, adults, women before and during pregnancy.
Particularly in December 2019, Share99 is free of charge for newborn Hepatitis B vaccination (immediately after birth) for babies when registering for the Package for children from 0-1 year old or from 0-2 years old.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- What is the difference between "acute" and "chronic" hepatitis B?
- Can you get vaccinated with hepatitis B?
- 10 frequently asked questions about hepatitis B