Hepatitis B virus is capable of blood, sexual and medotitis transmission to children. To prevent the disease, hepatitis B vaccination is necessary, but it is necessary to choose the right time and strictly follow the vaccination schedule to get the best prevention effect.
1. Can breastfeeding get vaccinated against hepatitis B?
According to the survey results, Vietnam has a very high percentage of people infected with hepatitis B virus, accounting for about 10-20% of the population. The disease is highly contagious, but the initial manifestation is unclear, so many cases even the person does not know they are infected and accidentally transmitted to others.
Currently, to prevent the transmission of hepatitis B from mother to child, hepatitis B vaccination is the measure of choice for many people, with the question "can hepatitis B be injected while breastfeeding?" the answer is possible, because the hepatitis B vaccine contains only HBsAg antigen particles that are not contagious and are practically not recorded to affect the development of fetuses and breastfeeding babies, in particular, pregnant women with hepatitis B are highly likely to infect the fetus, thus having a very high likelihood of infecting the fetus. , a re-combination hepatitis B vaccine that is not contrained for pregnancy or breastfeeding.
The basic vaccination schedule depends on the country and depending on the characteristics of each epidemic zone, which can be done in months 0-1-2 or 0-1-6 (regarding recommendations on the age of vaccination of other vaccines. In some cases, it is necessary to have a quick protective effect (such as a needle) applying the vaccination regimen on the 0-7-21 days and repeating a dose after the first shot of the month.
2. Breastfeeding, do you need to repeat the hepatitis B vaccine?
The time of repeated vaccination of hepatitis B vaccine is when the antibody concentration drops below 10 IU/ L, especially in at-risk subjects. In case of breastfeeding and 3 shots of hepatitis B vaccine according to formula 0-1-2, it can be assured that more than 95% of the body has given birth to immunity to protect against hepatitis B virus. The vaccine gives long-term protective effect.
However, some abnormalities can reduce the effectiveness of vaccines such as patients who have suffered from chronic diseases such as diabetesmellitus, cancer, diseases that cause immuno-deterioration, diseases that require immunosuppressive drugs.
Currently, Share99 International Health Hub provides hepatitis B vaccination services with a variety of vaccines to meet the needs of many groups.
Advantages of vaccination at Share99 International Health Hub:
- 100% of vaccination customers are monitored 30 minutes after vaccination and re-evaluated before leaving.
- Clients will be examined by specialists, fully screened for health and physical issues, advice on vaccines and vaccination regimens, how to monitor and care after vaccination before prescribing vaccinations according to the latest recommendations of the Ministry of Health / World Health Organization to ensure the best and safest effect. the most complete.
- A team of experienced, professional pediatric doctors and nurses, psychologically understand and apply effective pain relief to children during vaccination.
- Be monitored before, during and after vaccination at Share99 Health System and always have emergency ekip ready to coordinate with the vaccination department to handle cases of anaphylalacticshock, respiratory failure – stop cyclic, ensure timely treatment, the right regimen when something happens.
- The vaccination room is airy, has a play area, helps to feel comfortable like walking around and has a good mentality before and after vaccination.
- Vaccines are imported and stored in modern cold storage systems, with COLD chains meeting GSP standards, keeping the vaccine in the best condition to ensure quality.
- For child customers, parents will receive a reminder message before the date of vaccination and the child's vaccination information will be synchronized with the national immunization information system.
Share99 International Health Hub is offering a package vaccination program with a variety of vaccines for a variety of subjects, from infants, young children, adults, women before and during pregnancy.
Particularly in December 2019, Share99 is free of charge for newborn Hepatitis B vaccination (immediately after birth) for babies when registering for the Package for children from 0-1 year old or from 0-2 years old.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Is hepatitis B transmitted by eating?
- Hepatitis B-specific immunoglobulin use
- What is the difference between "acute" and "chronic" hepatitis B?