Hair that is strong and nourished by having deep hairline will have a longer development cycle. The natural oil layer in the scalp helps to maintain the health of the epidermis around the hairline, helping the hair grow out to avoid splitting the tops, preventing curly hair and dandruff from appearing. Like all other parts of the body, including the skin or face, hair also needs comprehensive care from the root. Therefore, weak hairline easy to fall out must be the concern of many women on the way to nourish strong and blond hair.
1. What hairline means for hair health
Each hair is growing from hair follicles deep inside the scalp. These hair follicles are also called hairline or hair shadow. Specialized cells found in the hairline produce hair that protrudes from the skin and grows into skin fibers. Strong hairline will allow hair follicles to complete their development cycle and then fall out according to the natural aging process.
Due to various physical, chemical and endormonal factors, weak hairline will make hair fragile, leading to more and more hair breakage. Accordingly, it is necessary to determine the right cause of weak hairline condition easily falling out to have the appropriate way of intervening, quickly restoring beauty and health to hair in general.
2. What are the causes of weak hairline that is easy to shed?
Here are some factors that affect the condition of the hairline:
Ormonal imbalance – The level of hormones in the body is having a direct effect on the growth cycle of the hair. A sormonal imbalance can cause hair strands to thin out and prevent them from maintaining their length over time and stay healthy. During menopause, thyroid problems, hair changes after pregnancy, post-birth hair loss can lead to severe hormone fluctuations, weaken the hairline and disrupt the normal cycle of hair development.
Genetics – Some people have a genetic predisposition to specific hair disorders, for example, patterned hair loss. Bald hair loss is a type of heredity most common due to the gradual decrease in the size of hair follicles over time.
Stress – Mental stress can cause weak hairline, thereby negatively affecting the hair growth cycle and triggering hair to fall out easily. Similarly, physical stress caused by tying hair or using too many hair styling tools can also create motivations directed at hair fibers and hairline. At the same time, harsh hair care methods such as permanent straightening or curling and regular use of hair curlers, hair straighteners and hot comcombs can also alter the links in the hair follicles and weaken the cuticle of the hair, making them prone to breakage and shedding.
Scalp infections – Bacterial or fungal infections on the scalp, such as boils on the scalp, fungi in the scalp, can damage the hairline to the point of scarring and thus lead to permanent hair loss in the affected areas.
Dandruff – This scalp condition occurs due to an increase in the production of natural oils, i.e. the sebum layer on the scalp, which promotes fungal infections. Peeling and itchy skin are some common symptoms of dandruff. At this time, strong scratching reflexes caused by itching can add up to damage the hair. In addition, fungal infections can weaken the hairline due to inflammation.
Use of hair products with chemical composition – Chemicals with strong activity found in hair dyes, hair remover and hair styling products can cause allergic contact dermatitis and adversely affect hair follicles, weakening hairline quickly.
Unhealthy diet – Having a diet lacking the necessary nutrients such as proteins, vitamins and minerals, especially iron and vitamin B12, can lead to the hairline gradually weakening and the number of hair falling out more and more.
Medications – Some medications can also make weak hairline easy to shed prematurely. These include anti-cancer drugs, thyroid drugs, blood thinners (anti-blood clots), gout cures, antidepressants and blood pressure medications.
Environmental factors – Exposure to dirt, harmful chemicals caused by pollution can cause oxidative damage on hairline and hair strands, long-term weakening of hairline, poor nourishment and hair loss.
3. What are the signs of weak hairline?
Hair with weak hairline that is easy to fall out will have the following characteristics:
- Hair soon split tops
- Dry, curly, soft and dull hair texture
- Increase brittleness or hair strands prone to fractures
- Fibrous hair, prone to tangle
- There are hair loss patches on the scalp
4. Weak hairline easily falls out, how to do it?
Any treatment for weak hairline must be aimed at nourishing the scalp with the necessary nutrients and growth factors that make the hair follicles stronger.
Adjust the basic cause along with surgical interventions if necessary, helping to restore health to weak hairline conditions, such as minimizing heat, chemical and physical effects on the hair; treatment of scalp infections if any, reduce psychological stress …
Plasma treatment. It is a common treatment in both women and men to control thinning hair and reverse the worsening of baldness over time. The mechanism of this therapy is the use of plasma separated from the blood sample of only the patient, which is a source of nutrients in the form of growth factors. Dermatologists will inject this thromboyeritis-rich plasma into damaged scalp areas with an emergency hair thinness or weak hairline. This helps rejuvenate the weak hairline and helps the hair to be healthy again. Hair growth is also improved while hair loss is also significantly reduced after plasma treatment.
5. Natural remedies to strengthen weak hairline
- It is necessary to consult a dermatologist before buying any hair care products to ensure that there is no risk of scalp irritation, which is prone to hair loss.
- Hair type and scalp condition help determine how often hair is washed, as people with new oily scalp need to wash their hair regularly; in contrast to people with dry skin.
- Avoid combing and use a hair dryer when the hair is wet.
- Avoid damaging hair when using too many thermal styling tools such as hair straighteners and hair curlers, hair straighteners.
- Stay away from hair dyes, bleaching and other chemical hair treatments.
- Use a comb with soft hair or natural hair so that the hairline is not damaged by traction.
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes every three to four times a week. Regular physical activity can help reduce stress levels and, therefore, indirectly help the body maintain healthy hair and body.
- Avoid unhealthy eating habits or try to adopt diets. The consumption of a diet rich in green leafy vegetables, proteins, healthy fats and whole grains will provide the scalp and hairline with many nutrients, while improving overall health.
- Vitamin D supplements and group B smoothie complexes can be added to enhance hairline growth and keep hair healthy. Consult with nutritionists for the right dosage of these supplements.
- Cover your hair with a towel when stepping outside to shield your hair from the effects of pollution and the sun's toxic rays.
- It is recommended to go to the doctor early if the above measures are applied but still do not reduce hair loss. Dermatologists need to examine to determine the basic cause of hair loss to offer a compatible treatment.
In short, weak hairline that easily falls out leads to thin and tangled hair is a worry for a complete appearance. Finding out the fundamental causes of weak hairline causes plays a key role in treatment. In addition, the balance of hormones, stress management and supplementation of micronutrient deficiencies also bring benefits not only for the glossy look on the hair but also for overall health in general.
For direct advice, please click the HOTLINE number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Hair falls out a lot when washing your hair, why?
- How does hair growth work?
- Things to know about dandruff