Acne is benign lesions that can be encountered mainly in adulthood, although not dangerous, but in some cases significantly affect the aesthetics. Acne burning is one of the methods used to treat acne, but to limit the formation of scars or recurrence, post-pimple skin care is inherently important.
1. What are pimples?
Acne (scientifically known as Syringomas) is a concept used to point blocks that rise above the skin and connect to the skin with a small stalk, often acne is thought to be small, unpleasant and benign tumors. Acne often appears on the upper cheeks or under the eyelids, which can be seen in the abdomen, chest area and genitals.
Acne mainly develops in adulthood between the ages of 25 and 30 years and appears evenly in men and women. The causes of acne are unknown, but some factors that can cause this condition can be thought of such as:
- Acne occurs because of cuts or scratches when shaving or because the skin is rubbed with jewelry.
- Excessive use of steroid drugs.
- Changes in hormone content during pregnancy are also factors that cause acne in women.
- Some diseases can cause acne such as diabetes and obesity.
Although acne does not cause pain or danger to life, acne loses its aesthetics because they often grow in the face area.
2. How to take care of the skin after acne
One of the special treatments used to treat acne is acne burning, but post-acne skin care is inherently important that you need to keep in mind.
2.1 Skin care immediately after burning acne
Immediately after acne treatment, the skin will show signs of redness, stinging sensation and burning pain. In some cases there may also be signs of yellow discharge, due to plasma flowing out after the first shot of acne.
However, these are normal phenomena, common after burning acne, so there is no need to worry too much, only if these signs do not decrease or see more energy, it is necessary to contact a doctor for advice. To limit the adverse effects on the skin after burning acne, it should be noted some of the following issues:
- In the first 3 to 5 days, it is recommended to clean the skin lightly: The newly treated skin is still damaged during recovery, so it should be gently cleaned with a physiological saline solution with a concentration of 0.9% to cleanse the skin and limit infection. It is necessary to repeat regularly several times a day to limit bacteria attached to the surface of hair follicles causing bacterial infections that adversely affect the results of acne treatment.
- Regular use of skin regeneration cream: After treatment, your doctor will prescribe you a cream that regenerates the skin, which will help the process of synthesizing substances and healing wounds more quickly. It is recommended to use regularly 2 times a day, apply only 1 thin layer so that the skin soon recovers.
- Do not peel the scales on your own: It is advisable to let the skin peel off naturally, absolutely do not remove the scales with your hands or use the forces to flake.
- It is imperative that you use sunscreen: UV rays in the sun or in devices that can produce UV rays can create dark pigmentation in the skin to treat acne. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly apply sunscreen (with SPF50+ and PA++++) to protect the skin best. At the same time, using sunscreen regularly also helps to limit the recurrence of acne.
- After peeling natural scales should use lotion: After peeling, the young skin is not protected so it is easy to dry out and increase pigmentation, so you need to regularly moisturize with products containing vitamin C ingredients so that the skin is evenly colored with the surrounding areas.
2.2 Diet after burning acne
Diet in the early hours after burning acne is important to limit bad scars and increase the effectiveness of treatment. Therefore, you should also note what foods are used and should be limited to avoid bad scars left on the skin.
In the first period after special acne treatment within the first 2 days after pimples should avoid the following dishes
- Coated with foods that cause keloid scars: Do not eat chicken, glutinous foods, spinach and beef during this time to avoid adding more collagen that causes excessive scarring or bad keloid scars.
- Do not use stimulants, hot spicy foods such as alcohol, pepper, caffeine, chili spices, garlic, pepper …
- Avoid eating foods that contain high levels of sugar.
- Abstain from fast food, do not use fried foods, excessive grease.
- Do not eat seafood, fishy foods such as shrimp, crab, fish, snails.
In addition to foods that need to limit eating, it is also necessary to pay attention to add more nutrients and vitamins to accelerate the skin recovery process after treatment such as:
- Supplement many vegetables containing fiber and Vitamin A such as carrots, gac, sweet potato, pumpkin, peas, fresh milk …
- Drinking enough water every day helps the body to metabolism better, limiting the sebaceous glands excreted, making acne prone to recurrence, in addition to drinking enough water is also good for many bodies in the body.
- Use foods that contain a lot of Vitamin C such as lemon, guava, grapefruit, kiwi, orange, pineapple, tomatoes, vegetables …
- Eat a variety of foods that can help soften the skin such as: Broccoli, spinach, avocado, taro …
After burning acne, the damaged skin needs to be restored, so you should pay attention to care for the recovery process quickly, limit the recurrence of acne and avoid factors that affect skin pigmentation, ensuring aesthetics for the skin after burning acne.
Basically the steps of skin care after pimples are not too complicated. You just need to do it fully as directed by your doctor, the skin condition will soon improve and limit the recurrence of acne.
For direct advice, please click the HOTLINE number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Increase pigmentation, reduce pigmentation and your skin
- What is skin pigmentation and is it the reason that causes black spots on the face?
- How do moles form?