Women's skin often has significant changes after childbirth, these changes make women feel inferior, afraid to communicate. Therefore, post-birth facials play a very important role that we need to pay special attention to.
1. Why post-birth facials?
After giving birth due to many causes such as hormonal changes in the body, stress, fatigue due to the process of pregnancy and child rearing make the skin of some women from very stressful to dark, acne … affects confidence. Therefore, it is necessary to take some time to take care of your face, helping your face to reduce the effects caused by the pregnancy process. As long as you follow a proper diet and take some facials, you can greatly limit the problems of post-birth skin.
After birth, women may experience some facial problems such as:
- Dark spots on the face: The stress of caring for a baby can have a negative effect on the skin of the face that provokes the development of dark spots on the skin.
- Melasma: Melasma is a condition where increased pigmentation patches appear on the skin, often appearing on the sides of the cheeks. The cause of melasma is the increased concentration of pregnancy hormones during pregnancy, and these hormones will gradually decrease after the baby is born. Therefore, if well cared for, post-birth melasma can be significantly improved.
- Dark circles around the eyes and puffiness: The cause of dark circles and puffiness is a change in hormones and lack of sleep after childbirth.
- Acne: Acne after pregnancy is a very common condition. Increased progesterone levels can cause acne outbreaks, especially in people with a history of acne. If you have ever owned smooth, glossy skin during pregnancy, the fact that post-birth skin can get acne will make you self-deprecating.
Thus, post-birth can have many problems with your face that affect your aesthetics as well as confidence. Therefore, post-calving skin care is essential, because this helps you be somewhat more confident in your body.
2. How to take care of your post-birth facials
Dark skin or acne after birth is not uncommon for women. To limit this situation can be through the application of the following ways:
- Drinking enough water every day is a very effective measure to limit dark circles and puffy face, as well as help your skin more succulent, not dry, skin quickly blurred scars. In addition, drinking a lot of warm water also causes post-birth women to have more milk and limit the stress caused by the lack of milk for babies.
- Eat enough nutrients: A protein-rich diet (fish, meat, eggs, milk …) to promote the formation of new young skin, enhance vitamin and mineral supplements, especially blood supplements to increase collagen synthesis, fight infections, help your skin look better, limit wrinkles.
- Getting enough sleep: Childbirth has caused women to suffer significant deterioration in health and care for their babies after birth. However, take advantage of rest, sleep when the baby sleeps to restore the body, avoid dark circles and puffiness.
- Use sunscreen: It is a very necessary especially for skin with dark spots or melasma, because sunscreen limits the impact of UV rays on your skin. Even when you are at home or outdoors, you should use sunscreen. If you are indoors you can use sunscreen with a low SPF of about 15, while outdoors should use one with an Spf of 30 to 50.
- Cleansing the skin: Regularly use cleanser 1 to 2 times a day, exfoliate 1 time per week to cleanse the skin and limit the formation of acne.
- Sauna: Sauna is a relatively simple beauty measure and can help ventilate pores, easily remove sebum, dirt accumulated. In addition, hot steam also helps dilate blood vessels in the area under the skin, enhance blood circulation and nourish the skin better.
- Mask: This is a very effective method to beautify the skin, can use some types of masks of natural origin to ensure safety such as: Crush orange peel into powder and mix with fresh milk. After that, apply on the face and let stand for 15 minutes and then rinse your face with clean water. Helps lighten the skin, replenish the skin of the face. Gac oil face covering: Gac oil contains high levels of beta carotene, vitamin C, lycopene and antioxidants. Apply a layer of gac oil on the face for about 15 minutes and then rinse with clean water to moisturize the skin, nourish the skin and especially darken the dark spots. It is recommended to do it 2-3 times per week. Apply mint leaves on dark spots about 2 to 3 times a week, positive changes can be seen on the skin. In case the skin is not hypersensitive to lemon juice, you can apply lemon juice directly on the melasma skin for a pronounced result.
Post-birth skincare measures often can't bring you immediate results, so you need to persevere regularly to get the best results. In addition, skincare needs to be combined with a healthy diet and sufficient rest will help overcome most of the problems of the facial skin after pregnancy.
Hopefully with the steps of post-calving skin care will help you get your own beauty secrets. Refer to the website of Share99 International Hospital to get more information about health care for yourself and your family members.
For direct advice, please click the HOTLINE number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Coffee for skin and hair: 8 benefits and how to use it
- What is upside-down armpit hair?
- How to take care of beautiful hands enduring over time