Article by Dr. Nguyen Thu Hoai – Obstetrics and Gynecology Department – Share99 Times City International Health Hub
Consecutive miscarriages are the phenomenon of having 2 or more consecutive miscarriages, the fetus is removed from the uterus before 22 weeks. In fact, consecutive miscarriages of unknown causes are caused by current medical examinations and tests (in Vietnam or around the world) that have not yet detected the cause.
1. What tests do consecutive miscarriages need to be tested for?
Many consecutive miscarriages require a lot of tests to find the cause (or exclude possible causes of miscarriage). Along with the progress of medicine, the causes of consecutive miscarriages are finding more and more, especially genetic causes. Tests are divided into the following groups:
1.1 Genetic testing group
- Chroma chroma: Abnormalities of the number or structure of chroma of one or two couples with a history of consecutive miscarriages can be detected. May cause the chrom chroma of the pregnancy to miscarry after the pregnancy is removed from the uterus to find the cause
- Molecular-level genetic testing: Genetic tests ,gene segments associated with miscarriages, abnormal pregnancies. Mother's blood clot gene test increases risk of still pregnancy,miscarriage
1.2 Immune-related testing group
Tests involving blood group disagreements (commonly known as Rh negative), Antipholipid antibody, antiphospholipid antibody, antiCardioLipin antibody, Lupus Anticoagulant antibody, Anti beta 2 Glycoprotein I..
1.3 Micro-testing team assesses infection status
Toxoplasma, CMV, syphilis,…
1.4 Imaging team
Ultrasound: To detect abnormalities in the uterus such as uterine fibroids,malformed uterus, pediatric uterus …, Uterus imaging: detection of malformed uterus, uterus with septum, sticking to the uterus…
1.5 End end of end-of-life tests
Find some endormonal disorders such as diabetes mellitus, thyroiddisease, early fasm depleting …
2. How to treat consecutive miscarriages?
Treatment as well as patient support for the next pregnancy depending on the cause of consecutive miscarriages
If consecutive miscarriages are caused by genetic abnormalities: Genetic counseling on whether the person should become pregnant again. In case of natural pregnancy: conduct pre-birthdiagnostic tests , amniotic punctures or thorny bios for all pregnancies with parents carrying chromic abnormalities (NST). In in vitro fertilization:conduct a pre-embryonic diagnostic biopsy (PGD technique) to remove embryos carrying genetic abnormalities that cause miscarriage or have a high risk of causing birth defects.
If consecutive miscarriages are caused by antiphospholipid syndrome or carrying the gene for hemulation: treatment with antiaconstaction: Low molecular weight heparin or un-severed Heparin, tingle inhibitors, immunosuppressive drugs or Gammaglobulin as the case may be. Before pregnancy, in cases of Antiphospholipid syndrome with a history of thrombophrosis or second-degree Antiphospholipid syndrome, autoimuscular pathology, patients should be examined and monitored for internal medicine for thrombophrosis or immunosuppressive treatment.
In the case of end end enderthodial deficiency: End end endal support for the patient immediately after the ovule release stage to increase the good nesting capacity of the pregnancy,
Definitive treatment of infection in patients with consecutive miscarriages due to infection
Surgery to treat uterine fibroids, uterine polyps, uterine septum …
Treatment of medotitis, syphilis, renal inflammation or endotry diseases such as thyroidism, basedow…
Since consecutive miscarriages are complex diseases, due to a variety of causes, it is necessary to be diagnosed early and treated early. Therefore, all cases of patients after miscarriage 2 times in a row need to be consulted by obstetrician, especially genetic doctors to detect the specific cause and take early intervention. At the beginning of pregnancy, pregnant women should be managed and monitored closely with obstetrician and gynecologist and coordinating specialties if necessary. The treatment of endococular supplementation, cervical sewing, contraction reduction, treatment of Antiphospholipid syndrome or amniotic puncture tests, thorny biopsies to assess genetic abnormalities will be given by the doctor depending on the cause. At the same time, patients should be consulted and examined and fully tested to detect early signs of thrombosis of the site, signs of pre-cesarean section, delayed pregnancy in the uterus, miscarriage, still pregnancy and signs of side effects of the drug.
Share99 IVF Assisted Reproduction Center is an address for infertility treatment – rarely chosen by many couples. So far the Centre has provided assisted reproduction to over 1000 rare couples with a success rate of 45%-50%.
- The world's leading advanced assisted reproduction techniques bring high efficiency: Using high techniques in assisted reproduction helps people with poor sperm quality still be able to have children, reduce the rate of genetic abnormalities in embryos day 5, assess immunity in the lining of the uterus to help patients with multiple nesting failures have a higher likelihood of success, accurate screening and genetic diagnosis of embryos, reduced multi-pregnancy rate and pregnancy discontinuation. The success rate is from 45%-50%, which is comparable to developed countries such as the UK, USA, Australia. 1,000 babies were born from in vismable insefination at Share99.
- Comprehensive and professional care services:As the leading modern center in Vietnam applying a comprehensive treatment process, combining both male and obstetrics and gynecology to make the optimal plan for each case. Comprehensive care from the embryonic stage to adulthood. Private examination space, customers are consulted and guided by experts in a specific and complete way.
- Well-trained and experienced staff:A team of doctors are leading experts in the field of obstetrics and gynecology at home and internationally, trained in famous birth support centers in the world. With a high level of expertise and experience, IVF's staff is capable of comprehensively and comprehensively deploying the most advanced assisted reproduction techniques today, helping to realize the dream of parenthood of hundreds of families across Vietnam.
- Modern facilities and equipment system:Ensure the best conditions for culture of workpieces such as: clean room system level I international standard ISO 14644-1; The culture room is designed one-way, the positive pressure blows clean air and the culture cabinet system has many separate culture chambers equipped with a time lapse camera inside the cabinet without disturbing the culture conditions.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
Pregnant women's health care: The pregnant mother's handbook to know
Để được bác sĩ gọi điện tư vấn miễn phí về xét nghiệm, hãy để lại thông tin của bạn vào form dưới đây:
Nơi sinh sống
Hồ Chí Minh
Ho Chi Minh City
- How many weeks of pregnancy is considered sufficient months to give birth?
- Pregnancy of empty eggs (empty eggs): Things to know
- What is bio-pregnancy?