Uterine fibroids are common gynecologic diseases in women. Uterine fibroid peeling is a non-scientific treatment when the tumor is large, while avoiding unwanted accidents.
1. Endoscopic uterine fibroid peeling
Uterine fibroids, also known as uterine fibroids, appear in the smooth muscles of the uterus. The size and number of tumors is different in each patient. The causes of fibroid formation in the uterus are often explained by an increase in the concentration of the hormone estrogen in the female body. Uterine fibroids can affect fertility, which is one of the causes of rare infertility in women
Endoscopic uterine fibroid removal is a surgical, surgical treatment that uses instruments inserted into the abdomen through the poke holes in the abdominal wall to carry out the removal and removal of fibroids to preserve the entire uterus.
Uterine fibroid peeling endoscopy is increasingly chosen by many people because this method is less invasive. After surgery, the patient will have small scars, less pain after surgery, faster recovery and reduced hospital stay for patients.
2. Introstrained and contrained to dissect uterine fibroids by endoscopy
Endoscopic uterine fibroids are in designed in the following cases:
- Laparoscopic surgery is in order
- Uterine fibroids under the peritonees or in the muscles of the uterus.
Contraint of endoscopic uterine fibroid peeling in the following cases:
- Intestinal obstruction
- Diaphragm hernia
- Bacterial infections, blood diseases.
- The emergency medical conditions undergoing treatment have not yet been surgically intervened.
- Uterine fibroids are too large, fibroids under the mucous membranes
- Lack of body anesthesia equipment
- History of abdominal surgery several times, multiple stickiness.
- Inexperienced Surgeons
3. Steps to perform endoscopic uterine fibroid peeling
The person performing the surgery to remove uterine fibroids through endoscopy is an obstetrician or surgeon who has been trained, trained in laparoscopic surgery and endoscopic fibroid peeling techniques. Also in the operation are a doctor who has been trained as an endoscopic surgeon, a doctor or anaesthesithesial technician and a nurse as a tool giveer.
Step 1: Prepare
- The patient and his family are explained the reason for the surgery. Before surgery, patients will be evaluated by doctors, full body examinations and specialties to assess coordinated diseases. Advise patients and families about the risks and possible complications during and after surgery, and sign a notice of consent for surgery.
- The patient will be removed, personal hygiene, abdomen and vagina, bathed with antiseptic solution. In addition, patients need to fast and fast for a minimum of 8 hours before surgery
Step 2: Proceed
Before the surgery, the patient is given a catheter, a full-body anesthesia and mechanical ventilators, antiseptic of the abdomen, thighs. Then proceed to the surgical steps:
- Then 1: Poke the trocar and pump CO2 into the abdomen
- Then 2: Check the uterus and surrounding organs
- Then 3: Peel the fibroid
- Then 4: Check, bleed and remove CO2
After surgery to remove uterine fibroids through endoscopy, patients should be monitored specially, signs of survival include: Pulse, temperature, blood pressure.
Possible complications after laparoscopic surgery for uterine fibroids such as:
- Post-surgery bleeding may be caused by slipping only or loose knots.
- Signs of hypotension, anemia, abdominal volume with epidemics … must be re-operated to stop the bleeding while actively resubfusing, correcting coaulation disorders, accretion of circulation volume.
- Peritonitis after surgery is rare, resuscitation must be carried out, coordinated antibiotic treatment, high doses and re-operation to wash the abdomen, conduction.
In summary, dissection of uterine fibroids through laparoscopy surgical treatments, surgery using instruments inserted into the abdomen through the holes in the abdominal wall to carry out peeling and removal of fibroids to preserve the entire uterus. This method is less invasive, small scars, less pain after surgery, faster recovery and reduced hospital stay for patients. In order to prevent complications of uterine fibroids, prevent malignant uterine fibroids, patients need to go to the doctor and support timely treatment, perform surgery when prescribed to limit the risk of risks during pregnancy and at birth.
In order to help customers detect and treat other gynecologic diseases early, Share99 International Health Hub has a basic gynecologicexamination and screening package, helping customers detect inflammatory diseases early, making treatment easy and inexpensive. Screening for early detection of gynecologic cancer(Cervical cancer) even if there are no symptoms.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Abnormal bleeding of the uterus: Things to keep in mind
- Pregnancy uterus hemorrhage: When to treat?
- After first sex, how long should a Pap Smear test be screened for cervical cancer?