Early hair silver disease occurs mainly due to heredic causes. However, in modern life, it is impossible to exclude psychological causes, eating habits in children. Parents need to coordinate with the doctor to treat highly effectively.
1. Definition of early gray hair disease in children
Early gray hair disease is defined as the appearance of white hair strands on the head, alternating black hair strands, which occur before the age of 20 in whites, before the age of 25 in Asians, and before the age of 30 in Africans.
2. Causes of early gray hair in children
- Genetics: Children born to families with early silver hair parents are at higher risk of early gray hair than other families. Genetic mutations dominant on chromotypes often cause vitiltility, fibroids that cause premature gray hair.
- Conversional diseases: Chemical diseases such as diabetes mellitus,adrenemia, liver enzymes, high cholesterol levels, etc. all increase the risk of early gray hair. Specifically, thyroidstrength/ inslebility causes disorders of hormone production, affecting the production of melanin in hair follicles, premature gray hair.
- Spiritual life: Academic stress, excessive video games, staying up late, trauma, insomnia, etc. all increase the risk of early gray hair.
- Unhealthy diet: A greasy diet, pre prefers fast food, causes increased cholesterol secretion that weakens the hairline, disrupts the development of hair that causes early gray hair. Lack of vitamins and micro compounds such as iron, copper, zinc also increases the risk of early gray hair.
- Tobacco smoke: Passive smoking is also the cause of premature silver hair. In the composition of tobacco contains cell oxidizing substances, which reduces the ability to produce melanin, causing premature gray hair.
- Shampoo and soap: Some shampoos and soaps contain toxic chemicals, damaging hair, causing hair to dry out and paler. Therefore, you should choose for your child light shampoos, which have natural herbal extracts that add nutrients to the child.
3. How to improve early gray hair in a child?
Complete treatment of gray hair early is very difficult. Instead, the doctor suggests providing nutrition to reduce the amount of silver hair on the head. Some nutrients to supplement, including:
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A helps the scalp stay healthy and hair shine. This vitamin is abundant in greens and yellow fruits.
- B vitamins: B vitamins regulate the ability to secrete oil, thereby helping hair to be healthier and softer. B vitamins are abundant in yogurt, greens, tomatoes, cauliflower, cereals, bananas and liver.
- Minerals :Some minerals such as iron, zinc, copper have the effect of helping hair to be strong, preventing the aging process. Zinc is abundant in chicken, red meat, greens. Iron is high in eggs, red meat, dried apricots, wheat, parsley, beef, sunflower seeds. Copper is high in whole grains, seafood, egg yolks.
- Protein: Protein has the effect of increasing the glossy of the hair and improving hair texture. Add protein by adding a variety of cereals, soybeans and meats to your child's diet.
If the child is at risk of suffering from chemotherapy diseases, it is recommended to take him for a full body examination, an end hormone, a quiet gland, a thyroid gland. Check for signs of vitility, fibroids.
Elaborating a scientific diet, rich in greens, fruits, especially dark greens, cabbage, pears, apricots, raspberries. Do not put pressure on children in their education and exams.
4. Early silver hair – Signs that can not be looked down on
In many cases, early gray hair is not merely a condition of gray hair, but a warning sign of more dangerous diseases. Specifically, gray hair in a child is a suspected sign of cartilage sclerosis and vitiltility, which causes hair pigmentation loss.
In addition, early gray hair in a child is a fore foresubst to seizures, tumors, thyroid disorders and other end endemaker disorders. Therefore, parents should take their children for early screening tests for the risk of the above-mentioned diseases.
5. Some measures to nourish hair safely for children
5.1 Coconut oil mixture – curry leaves
- Ingredients: Prepare a handful of curry leaves and 100ml coconut oil.
- Procedure: Put the coconut oil in a saucepan, simmer. Put the curry leaves in a saucepan of heated oil. Wait for the mixture to cool and put it in a bottle. Apply oil to your baby's hair every day and massage gently for 10-15 minutes, then incubate your hair. Taken in a period of 3 months for the best effect.
5.2 Mixture of coconut oil – dried melon
- Ingredients: Prepare half a cup of dried melon, a cup of coconut oil
- Procedure: Chop, dried in the shade until dry. After that, soak in coconut oil for 3-4 days. Put the mixture in a saucepan, simmer until the oil turns black. Strain the corpse, put the oil mixture in a glass bottle to use gradually. Use this mixture to massage your baby's scalp twice a week.
5.3 Sesame oil mixture – carrot
- Ingredients: Prepare 1 tablespoon of curry grass seeds, 1 cup of sesame oil, 1 cup of carrot juice.
- Procedure: Mix curry grass seeds, sesame oil and carrot juice together, put in jars, expose in the sun for 21-25 days. After that, apply this mixture to the scalp of the child, massage gently for 3 months to achieve results.
5.4 Lemon juice / Almond oil
- Ingredients: 1 cup almond oil, 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Procedure: Mix the almond oil with lemon juice, then massage gently on the young scalp. Leave overnight, then wash your hair with shampoo.
5.5 Black tea
- Ingredients: Prepare 1 thia of black tea leaves, 1 cup of water.
- Procedure: Cook the tea leaves in hot water and filter out the tea leaves. Apply black tea water on the scalp and incubate the hair for 1 hour. Then rinse with cold water for the child without using shampoo.
5.6 Crushed guava leaves
- Ingredients: Prepare 1 handful of guava leaves
- Process: Puree the guava leaves. Apply the crushed leaves to the young scalp. Incubate your hair for half an hour and rinse with cold water. Use this method twice a week.
Currently, Share99 International Health Hub has general health check-up packages for babies. In the health check-up package, your baby will be given a comprehensive examination, from eyes, teeth, blood pressure, weight to doing the necessary tests, combined with a imaging diagnosis and a review of basic renal liver, blood sugar, nutritional status and hepatitis B. The examination package helps you to check your baby's overall health, screen for symptoms to detect and treat early if necessary.
If you need to consult and visit Share99 Health Hubs of the health system nationwide, please make an reservation on the website to be served.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Effects of insyroidism on pregnant women and fetuses
- Measures to remedy gray hair at home
- The body stops producing pigments that explain why your hair turns white