Welding is one of the common diseases of the digestive system. The disease manifests it is characterized by high fever, constipation, sometimes diarrhea accompanied by anorexia headache, fatigue. The disease if not treated in time can cause serious complications such as ulcers of the mucous membranes, perforation of the intestines leading to bleeding in the abdomen even fatal.
1. What is welding?
Phoid is a bacterial infection caused by salmonella bacterium, which mainly starts in summer between June and September.
Features of welding bacterium:
- It is a gram-negative bacterium, an anesthial group, hairy, mobile and non-dental.
- Welding bacterium is easy to grow in environments with a pH of 6-8, good resistance, cold resistance, can live in ice for 2-3 months, in water usually more than 1 month, and can live in feces for up to several months.
- However, welding bacterium is easily destroyed at a temperature of 55 degrees Celsius within 30 minutes, dying in alcohol 90 degrees for several minutes and in other bactericidal solution.
2. Which way is welding disease transmitted?
Welding is capable of infecting people from person to person through 2 paths:
- Firstly, it is transmitted by eating, by ingesting food or water contaminated with bacteria, using uncooked foods. This is the main route of infection and can form epidemic areas.
- The second is due to direct contact with the patient, with the carrier coinciding with waste, through limbs or personal applications. This path is also likely to cause epidemics but is usually small outbreaks and dissipation.
3. Symptoms of welding
- Prolonged high fever, dizziness headache.
- People with fatigue, loss of appetite, accompanied by gastrointestinal disorders (may be constipation or diarrhea). Some cases may have a dry cough.
4. Mechanism of action of welding diseases
Welding bacterium causes disease to the body according to 2 mechanisms:
4.1 Immune mechanisms
4.2 End toxicity mechanisms
- Phase 1: The bacteria are welded through the gastrointestinal tract to the stomach, the bacteruses will be destroyed by gastric juice, the rest down the intestine and then after 24-72 hours through the intestinal mucosa to the mesential ganglia, follow the lymphatic tract and develop there for about 15 days.
- Stage 2: Bacteria move into the bloodstream for the first time. Here, welding bacteria persist for 24-72 hours. During this period, the bacteria will be destroyed by endaloid cells in the liver, spleen, bone marrow, which do not cause clinical manifestations. This period corresponds to the on-onsy period. The surviving bacteria continue to enter the bloodstream for the second time.
- Stage 3: The bacteria when entering the bloodstream for the second time release the hormones that cause welding.
5. Prevention of welding
Welding is a common, prone disease that is mainly related to the climatic environment as well as eating habits. Therefore, prevention is not too difficult if everyone complies.
To prevent tsinging with tsinging should be aware of the following:
- Participate in propagating education and health, creating epidemic prevention waves.
- Ensure the sanitation of the surrounding environment and the community, ensure a dry living environment, avoid dampness.
- Eat and drink to ensure hygiene, eat and drink boiled, protect clean water sources and food hygiene and safety.
- Disposal of mand fertilizer and waste in accordance with the guidance of departments of environmental authorities.
- Regular visits to detect abnormalities and treatment directions.
- Vaccination – anti-weld vaccine
6. The role of vaccination in the prevention of tneered diseases
Tsing fever is one of the infectious diseases that is likely to develop an epidemic in a residential area due to the disease that is likely to spread from person to person or by direct or indirect contact. To limit the spread as well as prevent the possibility of infection vaccination is extremely necessary.
Currently, Share99 International Health Hub provides typhim vi 0.5ml typhim vaccination service manufactured by Sanofi (France) company,ensuring safety from inspection and preservation to use.
Typhim Vi 0.5ml vaccine is in place for the prevention of ty tyre fever for adults and children over 2 years of age and for travelers, migrants or medical personnel and military personnel to travel to epidemic areas.
When vaccinating against Typhim Vi 0.5ml tyc tyid disease at Share99, there are the following outstanding advantages:
- At Share99 vaccination is carried out by doctors, nurses and technicians with high professional expertise, quality vaccines to ensure the standards of the Ministry of Health should achieve optimal efficiency, how to monitor and care for children after vaccination before prescribing vaccinations according to the latest recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization to ensure the best and safest effect.
- Experienced, professional doctors and nurses, during and after the vaccination process at Share99 Health System and always have emergency ekip ready to coordinate with the immunization department to handle cases of anaphylalactic shock, respiratory failure – stop existing, ensure timely treatment , the right regimen when something went wrong.
- The vaccination room is airy, has a play area, helps children feel comfortable like walking around and have a good mentality before and after vaccination.
- Vaccines are imported and stored in modern cold storage systems, with COLD chains meeting GSP standards, keeping the vaccine in the best condition to ensure quality.
- When injected at a Share99 International Health Hub, it is possible to handle situations that arise: anaphylactic shock,… immediately
Share99 International Health Hub is offering a package vaccination program with a variety of vaccines for a variety of subjects, from infants, young children, adults, women before and during pregnancy.
Particularly in December 2019, Share99 is free of charge for newborn Hepatitis B vaccination (immediately after birth) for babies when registering for the Package for children from 0-1 year old or from 0-2 years old.
For direct advice, please click hotline number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
Source: Ministry of Health Source: Ministry of Health
- Symptoms of stage-by-stage symptoms of cold
- Is tyre fever dangerous?
- Typhim Vi Ty tyid vaccine (Sanofi, France): Uses, dosage, side effects