Wrinkles on the forming face can be a sign of skin aging. Although, we are trying to find measures to prevent wrinkles. But as a rule of time, wrinkles still appear. The article below will give you information about the types of wrinkles as well as how to prevent them.
1. Learn about the 7 types of wrinkles on the face
The wrinkles on the face can increase over time. Some wrinkle types are clearly manifested on the face such as:
- Forehead line: Runs sideways on top of the T-area. The folds on the forehead often appear when we are worried. That is why wrinkles on the forehead are considered a sign of depression.
- Wrinkles are often referred to as vertical folds between the eyebrows, expressing anxiety, face or wrinkles.
- Upper cross groove of the nose: Manifests a low risk of allergic diseases or sexual needs.
- Bird's feet form from the outer corners of the eyes.
- The nasal wrinkles, also known as nasal groove folds, create parentheses around the upper lip. This proves that you are cheerful, optimistic or laughing.
- Lip contour: Forms vertical dashes around the perimeter of the mouth
- Marionette Line: Framing the chin vertically, and when the cheeks sag, wrinkles form.
Wrinkles or grooves on the face can be divided into two types: Dynamic and static.
2. 4 tips to treat wrinkles on the face
Wrinkles on each person's face will depend on a number of factors such as genes, time, lifestyle. We can't change our genes or the effects of time. But you have many remedies, preventing skin lesions that can lead to the formation of wrinkles early.
2.1 Skin protection and care
Sunshine is one of the leading causes of skin lesions. Therefore, it is very important to protect the skin from the sun. It is recommended to use sunscreen with an SPF of 35 or higher, wear a hat and sunscreen every day, wear sunglasses to protect your eyes and skin from UV rays.
You can sunbathe, walk your dog in the park in the early morning. However, choose the right time (7 -8 am) to both supplement vitamin D and not be adversely affected by UV rays.
UV rays and other free radicals such as: Air pollution causes oxidation to the body, which in turns can cause wrinkles to appear. You can also prevent and even improve daily skin lesions by using antioxidant serums such as vitamin C.
2.2 Healthy lifestyle choices
A scientific and healthy lifestyle will help your body and skin fresh and energetic such as:
- Eat a healthy diet
- Limit sugar eating
- Drink enough water
- Limit the use of stimulants such as alcohol, beer
- Maintain exercise habits
- Spend a lot of time resting
- Avoid stress, fatigue.
It can be seen that each of the above small changes brings benefits in preventing wrinkles, such as:
- These anti-aging foods are added to snacks and meals that enhance nutrition and antioxidants.
- The consumption of sugar and alcohol can accelerate the aging process of the skin, so use them with limits.
- Tobacco is a major health hazard and can make you look older due to the effects of chemicals and wrinkles that are repeatedly forced to last. Therefore, the elimination of tobacco is essential.
- On the other hand, exercising, resting and reducing stress can alleviate and even potentially reverse the signs of aging.
2.3 Choose products based on your skin condition
- In case you do not show signs of wrinkle formation: You should actively take care of the skin suitable for your skin. One suggestion, spring oil can be a versatile product in skincare routines. It acts as a moisturizer, brightener, antioxidant, collagen booster, etc.
- In case, you begin to feel a little aging in terms of age: You can increase the use of products containing hyaluronic acid ingredients to increase elasticity and moisturize. This will be the predent to keep your skin cherished and succulent.
- Where your skin begins to coincide and form wrinkles on the face: Retinoids and vitamin C serums are excellent anti-wrinkles. These products will help prevent sagging skin. At the same time, this skin care product will have the effect of reducing wrinkles and dark circles.
- Do not forget to moisturize and eye cream: Regardless of skin conditions, do not forget to moisturize. Products containing shea butter are an excellent anti-wrinkle weapon.
3.4 Adjustment of wrinkle-causing habits on the face
Some general invisible daily routines can move to create wrinkles. Therefore you should change these habits such as:
- Don't bend your face to your knees
- Stop placing your hands on your chin, cheeks, or forehead
- Avoid 2016
- Reduce squinting or frowning
- Limit wrinkled face.
To have healthy skin and prevent wrinkles on your face, change your lifestyle habits, get enough sleep, not stay up late, drink plenty of water, take proper care of your skin, and remember to apply sunscreen before going out to maintain youthful, healthy skin.
For direct advice, please click the HOTLINE number or register online HERE. In addition, you can register for remote consultation HERE
- Things that happen to your skin as you get older
- Skin aging and mass loss
- How to choose eye cream